Zao Nail Polish Organic 10 Free Harmful Ingredients - 643
Choose from the elegance and glamour of the French manicure, a classic look or trend-setting colours; our nail polishes will meet all your desires!
Without any toxic ingredients and enriched in silica from bamboo oil, you can use them without limitation.
Our nail polishes are now 10 free, with the exception of references 663-665, which are due for reformulation shortly. The new formula contains 76-80% of ingredients from natural origin by the replacement of petrochemical solvents with agro-solvents from potatoes, manioc, corn and wheat.
The composition is free of 10 harmful ingredients: toluene*, formaldehyde*, dibutyl phthalate*, formaldehyde resin, paraben, xylene*, camphor, rosin*, styrene and benzophenone. Therefore, with the new 10 free formula, we have now removed 2 new harmful ingredients: styrene and benzophenone.
Non toxic product: Organic water-based nail polishes chip and flake very easily, so Zao has devised a nail polish that enjoys the quality of traditional nail polishes but without the toxic chemicals, resulting in an effective and long-lasting nail polish that does not compromise your health.
Make-Up Advice: Apply one or two coats of nail polish, depending on the desired effect. Use 636 Top & Base Coat to extend the life of your nail polish and to create a glossy finish. .
Testing on animals: No testing on animals, neither on the finished product nor on ingredients
Ingredients from animal origin: No ingredients from animals are used
- Dibutylphthalate (Endocrine disruptor. Irritation of the eyes (lacrimation, conjunctivitis) and upperrespiratory tract (nasopharyngitis, bronchitis possible), if ingested or inhaled: headache, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, hematuria, dizziness, photophobia (sensitivity to light) and nephrotoxicity)
- Toluene (Neurotoxic. Its vapors may be irritating to the upper respiratory tract and eyes above 100 ppm. Following repeated or prolonged contact, this product has a degreasing effect on the skin. It can cause redness, peeling and cracking. Inhalation of vapors may cause central nervous system depression.)
- Formaldehyde (Carcinogen. In 2004, IARC has classified formaldehyde as a carcinogen to humans (Group 1). In Europe, it is classified as "category 3 carcinogen" (possibly carcinogenic to humans), but after a more severe proposal of France, this classification is under review.)
- Xylene (Irritating and nerve: This product causes mild eye irritation and moderate skin irritation. Inhalation of vapors may cause central nervous system depression. Exposure to vapors may cause irritation of the eyes and upper respiratory tract. Following repeated or prolonged contact, this product has a degreasing effect on the skin. It can cause redness, scaling and cracking.)
- Colophony (rosin) (Irritating / respiratory disorders: Several cases of skin sensitization are also reported. The cases are isolated but quite varied: beauticians who applied depilatory waxes containing rosin, as well as artists who reacted to their stage makeup.)
- Synthetic Camphor (Irritation: eyes, upper respiratory tract if inhaled: decreased frequency of breathing, slow heart rate, worsened symptoms if inhaled in large doses.)
Source: CSST - Toxicological directory service (http://www.reptox.csst.qc.ca/)
Ingredients Highlight: bamboo rhizome macerate: thanks to its high content of organic silica, the bamboo macerate helps to give strength to the nails and to make them more resistant to wear and tear.
Ingredients List (INCI):
"8 FREE" NAIL POLISHES (references 663-665) (F1): BUTYL ACETATE, ETHYL ACETATE, NITROCELLULOSE ANHYDRIDE / TRIMELLITIC ANHYDRIDE / GLYCOLS COPOLYMER, ACETYL TRIBUTYL CITRATE, ISOPROPYL STEARALKONIUM HECTORITE, PHYLLOSTACHIS BAMBUSOIDES RHIZOME EXTRACT / HELIANTHUS ANNUUS CITRIC ACID, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, MICA, SILICA, TIN OXIDE. MAY CONTAIN (+/-): CI 15850
CI 19140, CI 42090, CI 77000, CI 77007, CI 77266, CI 77491,CI 77499, CI 77510,CI 77742, CI 77891, CI77163.
"10 FREE" NAIL POLISHES (F2): BUTYL ACETATE, ETHYL ACETATE, NITROCELLULOSE ISOSORBIDE DICAPRYLATE/CAPRATE, ADIPIC ACID/NEOPENTYL GLYCOL/TRIMELLITIC ANHYDRIDE COPOLYMER ALCOHOL, STEARALKONIUM BENTONITE, ACETYL TRIBUTYL CITRATE, N-BUTYL ALCOHOL, ISOPROPYL PHOSPHORIC ACID, DIACETONE ALCOHOL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, BAMBUSA LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, SILICA, ETOCRYLENE, OCTOCRYLENE. MAY CONTAIN +/-: CI 77000 (ALUMINIUM POWDER), CI 77266 (BLACK 2), CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES (FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE), CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET), CI 77019 (MICA), CI 74160 (PIGMENT 15), CI 74260 (PIGMENT GREEN 7), CI 15850 (RED 6 LAKE), CI 15850 (RED 7 LAKE), CI 73360 (RED 30), CI 15880 LAKE), CI 12085 (RED 36), CI 77861 (TIN OXIDE), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 19140 (YELLOW 5 LAKE).
If you order before 2pm, your order will be dispatched in the same day via Royal Mail.
Royal Mail 1st Class
Up to 1kg £3.55
Up to 2kg £5.50
If your order weighs more than 2kg then we reserve the right to contact you with a bespoke delivery charge.
If you need your package to have a guaranteed delivery date, or would like it tracked, then drop us an e-mail at [email protected] and we will be happy to arrange this for you.
- We use Parcelforce and Royal Mail for all of our UK deliveries.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
We're sure that you'll be happy with your order, but in the event that you're not satisfied, we're able to accept returns, as long as:
- We’re notified within 7 days of you receiving your order; and, the goods that you wish to return have not been used and are in their original packaging.
- You will need to email us at [email protected] with your name and contact details, the name of the item(s) you wish to return, your order number and your reason for returning the item. When your return has been received, it will be inspected and you will be informed of whether the return/exchange has been approved.
-The costs of sending & returning the item(s) are non refundable. When returning your item(s), we recommend that you obtain proof of posting from the Post Office, or use a signed for service. Please send items tracked and keep proof of receipt until a full refund has been issued. Please note we do not take responsibility for lost items.
- As soon as your items arrive and approved we will issue a refund (excluding shipping costs) and send you an email to confirm.
Our return address:
12 Woodley Drive
Order Cancellations & restrictions
-We are unable to cancel an order once it has been placed, however if you change your mind about any of the items in your order, you can return them to us within 7 days of your order being delivered.
- We are unable to change the delivery address for an order once it has been placed.
- We are unable to add items to or remove items from an order once it has been placed.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
- We are currently unable to deliver to US and overseas.
- Deliveries to the Scottish Highlands & Islands, the Isle of Wight, the Isle of Man, the Channel Islands and Northern Ireland may take a little longer
On Social Networks:
Monday to Friday: from 10am to 5pm.