ZAO Mineral Cooked Powder 343
Real clay with a slight shimmer (except no. 344 chocolate and 346 which are matt), cooked in an oven, ideal for a tanned complexion and cleavage throughout the year. Bright golden copper, bronze, apricot or a pinkish-brown tan … choose your shade to match the season. Note that all of our powders are talc-free.
Packaged in a unique, varnished bamboo case and attractively presented in a cotton pouch with a drawstring, ZAO makeup is both a beautiful gift and an item to treasure.
This product, as with all ZAO products, is free from parabens (synthetic preservatives), using instead micronised silver as an effective and non-toxic preservative. ZAO does not use nanoparticles in their products, with the micronised silver being larger than nanoparticle size, making ZAO products safe and free from toxic preservatives.
Instructions for use: This clay is ideal for those who love a great summer look! It gives the face a beautiful amber glow, a silky look that lasts all day. To structure and define the shape of your face, use a blush brush and apply mineral cooked powder on the contours of your face: from the top of the forehead along the hairline, down and along the lower line of your cheekbones, and finishing along the underside of the jaws. The idea is to draw a "3" on each side of your face. Finalise the look by applying the powder on the nose for a long nose, or on the sides of the nose for a wide nose. With this radiant, structured powder look, you can enjoy a sunshine feeling all year round. Adjust the tone to match the season. Your face will get a summery glow and look sculpted within seconds.
ZAO Beauty tip: Mineral Cooked Powder is designed to shape your face rather than for complete coverage which would harden features.
Lighter than the other powders in the range, the 346 can be used in different ways, depending on skin type:
- For combination/oily skin, it can be used as a classic 'bronzing powder', sculpting, structuring and warming the face. Ideally applied with the Face Brush (156702) by making a kind of inverted "3" on each side of the face.
- For a tired complexion, Mineral Cooked Powder 346 can replace foundation, warming and mattifying the complexion instantly. Apply with a Kabuki Brush (156701) for a subtle and light coverage or the powder puff (156751) for a more intense coverage.
- For lighter skin tones, Mineral Cooked Powder 346 is best used as a blush on cheekbones to brighten complexion.
- All skin types can use Mineral Cooked Powder 346 for 'retouching' throughout the day.
Certification: Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by ECOCERT Greenlife according to ECOCERT standard, with 100% of ingredients natural and 10% of ingredients organic.
Testing on animals: No testing on animals neither on finished products, nor on ingredients. Cruelty free certification: http://www.gocrueltyfree.org/shopper
Ingredients from animal origin: None
Indication of skin type: Suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin and acne-prone skin
Net weight: 18 g
Ingredients list: (INCI / CTFA): MICA, ZEA MAYS STARCH (ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH)*, SQUALANE, OCTYLDODECANOL, SILICA, ZINC STEARATE, RICINUS COMMUNIS SEED OIL (RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL)*, LAUROYL LYSINE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), TOCOPHEROL, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, SUCROSE TRISTEARATE, ADANSONIA DIGITATA SEED OIL*, BAMBUSA ARUNDINACEA STEM POWDER, CI 77820 (SILVER), MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA LEAF OIL (MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA (TEA TREE) LEAF OIL)*, AQUA (WATER), ACANTHOPANAX SENTICOSUS ROOT EXTRACT (ACANTHOPANAX SENTICOSUS (ELEUTHERO) ROOT EXTRACT). MAY CONTAIN +/- CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES).
If you order before 2pm, your order will be dispatched in the same day via Royal Mail.
Royal Mail 1st Class
Up to 1kg £3.55
Up to 2kg £5.50
If your order weighs more than 2kg then we reserve the right to contact you with a bespoke delivery charge.
If you need your package to have a guaranteed delivery date, or would like it tracked, then drop us an e-mail at [email protected] and we will be happy to arrange this for you.
- We use Parcelforce and Royal Mail for all of our UK deliveries.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
We're sure that you'll be happy with your order, but in the event that you're not satisfied, we're able to accept returns, as long as:
- We’re notified within 7 days of you receiving your order; and, the goods that you wish to return have not been used and are in their original packaging.
- You will need to email us at [email protected] with your name and contact details, the name of the item(s) you wish to return, your order number and your reason for returning the item. When your return has been received, it will be inspected and you will be informed of whether the return/exchange has been approved.
-The costs of sending & returning the item(s) are non refundable. When returning your item(s), we recommend that you obtain proof of posting from the Post Office, or use a signed for service. Please send items tracked and keep proof of receipt until a full refund has been issued. Please note we do not take responsibility for lost items.
- As soon as your items arrive and approved we will issue a refund (excluding shipping costs) and send you an email to confirm.
Our return address:
12 Woodley Drive
Order Cancellations & restrictions
-We are unable to cancel an order once it has been placed, however if you change your mind about any of the items in your order, you can return them to us within 7 days of your order being delivered.
- We are unable to change the delivery address for an order once it has been placed.
- We are unable to add items to or remove items from an order once it has been placed.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
- We are currently unable to deliver to US and overseas.
- Deliveries to the Scottish Highlands & Islands, the Isle of Wight, the Isle of Man, the Channel Islands and Northern Ireland may take a little longer
On Social Networks:
Monday to Friday: from 10am to 5pm.