Zao Compact Blush 100% natural - Brown Pink - 322
Define your face and give it a healthy glow with this blush. It is an essential final touch, for both a natural look and a sophisticated effect. Note that all of our powders are talc-free.
Packaged in a unique, varnished bamboo case and attractively presented in a cotton pouch with drawstring, ZAO makeup is both a beautiful gift and an item to treasure.
This product, as with all ZAO products, is free from talc and parabens (synthetic preservatives), using instead micronised silver as an effective and non-toxic preservative. ZAO does not use nanoparticles in their products, with the micronised silver being larger than nanoparticle size, making ZAO proucts safe and free from toxic chemical preservatives.
ZAO Beauty Tip: If you have only two minutes to get out of bed and you need to put a glow on your face fast, our tip: apply the compact powder on your entire face, then dust your cheekbones and browbones with your blush. Finalise with a touch of mascara and lipgloss if you wish … an express make-up, simple and radiant! Blush 325 is ZAO's first pearlised blush, featuring pinky peach reflections. It enhances tanned and fair complexions whilst bringng life to matt complexions.
Certification: Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by ECOCERT Greenlife according to ECOCERT, with 100% of ingredients natural and minimum 10% of ingredients organic.
Testing on animals: No testing on animals neither on finished products, nor on ingredients. Cruelty free certification http://www.gocrueltyfree.org/shopper
Ingredients from animal origin: None
Indication of skin type: Suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin and acne-prone skin
Palm oil free: No (Contains Zinc Stearate and Glycerin)
Net weight: 9 gr
Ingredients list 322: INCI/CTFA: MICA, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH*, SILICA, ZINC STEARATE, SQUALANE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), TOCOPHEROL, LAUROYL LYSINE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER*, THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) SEED BUTTER*, AQUA (WATER), GLYCERIN, SODIUM ANISATE, SODIUM LEVULINATE, CI 77820 (SILVER), THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) SEED EXTRACT, BAMBUSA ARUNDINACEA STEM POWDER, ILEX PARAGUARIENSIS LEAF EXTRACT*, MALTODEXTRIN, GINKGO BILOBA LEAF EXTRACT, HAEMATOCOCCUS PLUVIALIS EXTRACT, ALCOHOL, SEA WATER. MAY CONTAIN +/-: CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET).
* ingredients from Organic Farming.
If you order before 2pm, your order will be dispatched in the same day via Royal Mail.
Royal Mail 1st Class
Up to 1kg £3.55
Up to 2kg £5.50
If your order weighs more than 2kg then we reserve the right to contact you with a bespoke delivery charge.
If you need your package to have a guaranteed delivery date, or would like it tracked, then drop us an e-mail at [email protected] and we will be happy to arrange this for you.
- We use Parcelforce and Royal Mail for all of our UK deliveries.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
We're sure that you'll be happy with your order, but in the event that you're not satisfied, we're able to accept returns, as long as:
- We’re notified within 7 days of you receiving your order; and, the goods that you wish to return have not been used and are in their original packaging.
- You will need to email us at [email protected] with your name and contact details, the name of the item(s) you wish to return, your order number and your reason for returning the item. When your return has been received, it will be inspected and you will be informed of whether the return/exchange has been approved.
-The costs of sending & returning the item(s) are non refundable. When returning your item(s), we recommend that you obtain proof of posting from the Post Office, or use a signed for service. Please send items tracked and keep proof of receipt until a full refund has been issued. Please note we do not take responsibility for lost items.
- As soon as your items arrive and approved we will issue a refund (excluding shipping costs) and send you an email to confirm.
Our return address:
12 Woodley Drive
Order Cancellations & restrictions
-We are unable to cancel an order once it has been placed, however if you change your mind about any of the items in your order, you can return them to us within 7 days of your order being delivered.
- We are unable to change the delivery address for an order once it has been placed.
- We are unable to add items to or remove items from an order once it has been placed.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
- We are currently unable to deliver to US and overseas.
- Deliveries to the Scottish Highlands & Islands, the Isle of Wight, the Isle of Man, the Channel Islands and Northern Ireland may take a little longer
On Social Networks:
Monday to Friday: from 10am to 5pm.