Lemon Soap Bar 100% Natural – to uplift and energise your day
Feel the difference of nature’s best with Organic Shea Butter packed into a nourishing bar of soap. This natural soap is palm oil free and offers a fresh, lemony-orange aroma. The smooth texture of the soap is designed for normal, oily/blemish prone skin.
Lemon Soap – an uplifting soap bar for face and body
Natural, handmade soap bar, scented with a deliciously refreshing blend which includes pure essential oils of Lemon, Mandarin, Lemongrass, May Chang and touched with a hint of Cedarwood to give this bar a clean, refreshing scent that brightens your day and brings a smile to your face. A lovely natural soap with the primary citrusy scent of bossy Lemon and Mandarin…of course.
So, my friends, let me introduce you to a world class skin rejuvenator where Mandarin and Lemon essential oils stimulate the generation of new cells. Kick the day off with our cheering Lemon soap. Feel clean and accomplished and your day will feel like a success already!
This one and only soap will brighten your bath or shower with its crisp, clean fragrance and revitalises you with every shower. No wonder it’s one of our best sellers for men and women.
The fresh, lemony – orange aroma comes from tangy lemon, juicy mandarin and fresh lemongrass. When you close your eyes, you’ll feel like you’re walking through a mandarin orchard while eating your lemon meringue pie.
Are there any benefits of our Lemon soap? Without a doubt there are.
- The antiseptic properties of Lemon essential oil in this natural soap relieve oily skin, blemishes and acne but surely suitable for normal skin type too
- Green Mandarin and May Chang oils got also antiseptic and astringent properties which make it beneficial for treating acne and for revitalising congested skin
- Lemon oil can help to stop bleeding, so useful in washes for minor cuts
- Lemon oil is an uplifting oil as it can help to ‘spring-clean’ the mind and enhance mental performance
- Mandarin oil is also ideal for people who are feeling physically and emotionally low
It’s a perfect little slice of sunshine that you can give yourself whenever you’d like! Our handmade soap is guaranteed to energise your day and put you in a sunny mood. So, reward yourself after a long day of hard work… you know what I’m talking about.
Lemon Mandarin soap comes in an eco-friendly, 100% recycled & recyclable brown paper packaging and is fastened with a seal which is made from cellulose and is fully biodegradable and compostable.
- Full of natural ingredients
- NO Artificial Colours or Fragrances
- NO Harsh Chemicals
- NO Parabens
- NO Detergents (SLS/SLES)
- NO Alcohol
- NO Petrochemicals
Weight: 100g / ± 5%
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - POSSIBLE DELAYS
We are confident we will deliver your order however due to the unprecedented and extraordinary circumstances we are living in, it is possible that deliveries might experience delays in some countries. Please note this is beyond our control and we kindly ask you to be patient and appreciate the work of those who risk their lives delivering parcels everyday during this difficult time.
SHIPPING – UK
At the moment we offer 1st Class delivery options. 1st Class will usually be delivered next working day, although this can depend on the time the order is dispatched. It will be free of charge for orders valued £50 or above:
1st Class: up to 1kg - £3.70
1st Class: up to 2kg - £5.50
1st Class: £50 or above - FREE
ZONE 1 & 2
We now ship worldwide via ROYAL MAIL TRACKED & SIGNED! Below are estimates countries and your tracking link will be sent to you when your order is dispatched. The estimated to USA, Australia and Canada is 7-10 days. Email us at [email protected] to arrange orders over 2kg
0–1kg - £23.13
1–2kg - £25.22
SHIPPING – EUROPE
We now offer delivery to European countries with ROYAL MAIL TRACKED & SIGNED. Under normal circumstances deliveries to European countries will take between 4 to 6 working days from dispatch. Delivery cost is calculated based on the weight of your order. Email us at [email protected] to arrange orders over 2kg. The following tables show the delivery rates:
0–1kg - £13.21
1–2kg - £16.43
You will receive a confirmation email once your order has shipped. From this point you will not be able to make any change to your order or delivery address.
Orders are processed daily from Monday to Friday and no orders are processed or dispatched during weekends or holidays. We always aim to dispatch orders within 24 hours, and maximum within 48 hours. However, please note we might experience delays depending on the volume of sales. In this case, we ask you kindly to allow a few more days for dispatch and delivery.
Please make sure the delivery address is correct. It is the customer’s responsibility to check all delivery address details are correct before completing the purchase. We might contact you to confirm your address if we consider the address might be wrong or incomplete. Orders that go missing or are delivered to an incorrect address can not be retrieved or replaced by us, if the delivery details were incorrect.
If you aren't satisfied with your product then please email so we can help!
Decide you don't want something when it arrives? We're able to accept returns, as long as:
- We’re notified within 14 days of you receiving your order; and, the goods that you wish to return have not been used and are in their original packaging.
- You will need to email us at [email protected] with your name and contact details, the name of the item(s) you wish to return, your order number and your reason for returning the item. When your return has been received, it will be inspected, and you will be informed of whether the return/exchange has been approved.
-The costs of sending & returning the item(s) are non-refundable. When returning your item(s), we recommend that you obtain proof of posting from the Post Office or use a signed for service. Please send items tracked and keep proof of receipt until a full refund has been issued. Please note we do not take responsibility for lost items.
- As soon as your items arrive and approved, we will issue a refund (excluding shipping costs) and send you an email to confirm.
Our returning address:
12 Woodley Drive
OX18 2FL - UK
As soon as your items arrive, we will issue a refund (excluding shipping costs) and send you an email to confirm. Please send items tracked and keep proof of receipt until a full refund has been issued as we can not take any responsibility for lost items.
- We are unable to change the delivery address for an order once it has been placed.
- We are unable to add items to or remove items from an order once it has been placed.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
- We are currently delivering worldwide, please check if your country is on the list at checkout box.
- Deliveries to the Scottish Highlands & Islands, the Isle of Wight, the Isle of Man, the Channel Islands and Northern Ireland may take a little longer
On Social Networks:
Monday to Friday: from 10am to 5pm.