Lemon Soap Bar 100% Natural – to uplift and energise your day
Feel the difference of nature’s best with Organic Shea Butter packed into a nourishing bar of soap. This natural soap is palm oil free and offers a fresh, lemony-orange aroma. The smooth texture of the soap is designed for normal, oily/blemish prone skin.
Lemon Soap – an uplifting soap bar for face and body
Natural, handmade soap bar, scented with a deliciously refreshing blend which includes pure essential oils of Lemon, Mandarin, Lemongrass, May Chang and touched with a hint of Cedarwood to give this bar a clean, refreshing scent that brightens your day and brings a smile to your face. A lovely natural soap with the primary citrusy scent of bossy Lemon and Mandarin…of course.
So, my friends, let me introduce you to a world class skin rejuvenator where Mandarin and Lemon essential oils stimulate the generation of new cells. Kick the day off with our cheering Lemon soap. Feel clean and accomplished and your day will feel like a success already!
This one and only soap will brighten your bath or shower with its crisp, clean fragrance and revitalises you with every shower. No wonder it’s one of our best sellers for men and women.
The fresh, lemony – orange aroma comes from tangy lemon, juicy mandarin and fresh lemongrass. When you close your eyes, you’ll feel like you’re walking through a mandarin orchard while eating your lemon meringue pie.
Are there any benefits of our Lemon soap? Without a doubt there are.
- The antiseptic properties of Lemon essential oil in this natural soap relieve oily skin, blemishes and acne but surely suitable for normal skin type too
- Green Mandarin and May Chang oils got also antiseptic and astringent properties which make it beneficial for treating acne and for revitalising congested skin
- Lemon oil can help to stop bleeding, so useful in washes for minor cuts
- Lemon oil is an uplifting oil as it can help to ‘spring-clean’ the mind and enhance mental performance
- Mandarin oil is also ideal for people who are feeling physically and emotionally low
It’s a perfect little slice of sunshine that you can give yourself whenever you’d like! Our handmade soap is guaranteed to energise your day and put you in a sunny mood. So, reward yourself after a long day of hard work… you know what I’m talking about.
Lemon Mandarin soap comes in an eco-friendly, 100% recycled & recyclable brown paper packaging and is fastened with a seal which is made from cellulose and is fully biodegradable and compostable.
- Full of natural ingredients
- NO Artificial Colours or Fragrances
- NO Harsh Chemicals
- NO Parabens
- NO Detergents (SLS/SLES)
- NO Alcohol
- NO Petrochemicals
Weight: 100g / ± 5%
If you order before 2pm, your order will be dispatched in the same day via Royal Mail.
Royal Mail 1st Class
Up to 1kg £3.55
Up to 2kg £5.50
If your order weighs more than 2kg then we reserve the right to contact you with a bespoke delivery charge.
If you need your package to have a guaranteed delivery date, or would like it tracked, then drop us an e-mail at [email protected] and we will be happy to arrange this for you.
- We use Parcelforce and Royal Mail for all of our UK deliveries.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
We're sure that you'll be happy with your order, but in the event that you're not satisfied, we're able to accept returns, as long as:
- We’re notified within 7 days of you receiving your order; and, the goods that you wish to return have not been used and are in their original packaging.
- You will need to email us at [email protected] with your name and contact details, the name of the item(s) you wish to return, your order number and your reason for returning the item. When your return has been received, it will be inspected and you will be informed of whether the return/exchange has been approved.
-The costs of sending & returning the item(s) are non refundable. When returning your item(s), we recommend that you obtain proof of posting from the Post Office, or use a signed for service. Please send items tracked and keep proof of receipt until a full refund has been issued. Please note we do not take responsibility for lost items.
- As soon as your items arrive and approved we will issue a refund (excluding shipping costs) and send you an email to confirm.
Our return address:
12 Woodley Drive
Order Cancellations & restrictions
-We are unable to cancel an order once it has been placed, however if you change your mind about any of the items in your order, you can return them to us within 7 days of your order being delivered.
- We are unable to change the delivery address for an order once it has been placed.
- We are unable to add items to or remove items from an order once it has been placed.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
- We are currently unable to deliver to US and overseas.
- Deliveries to the Scottish Highlands & Islands, the Isle of Wight, the Isle of Man, the Channel Islands and Northern Ireland may take a little longer
On Social Networks:
Monday to Friday: from 10am to 5pm.