Grass Natural Sea Sponge - LIMITED EDITION
Grass sponge used for bathing, cosmetic care and hygiene. Soft and absorbent, the Grass sea sponge is suitable for all types of skin.
Its high resistance makes it a high demand sponge.
- Quality natural sea sponge harvested from crystal clear ocean waters
- Each one is unique in shape and texture
- Soft and absorbent when saturated
- Enjoy an ultimate luxury in bathing.
For many reasons, a natural sea sponge is much better than a synthetic sponge. Because of the resistant to abrasion, sea sponges last longer than synthetic sponges and they are more durable. Natural sea sponges soak up and hold more water without dripping.
That makes them perfect for bathing and cleaning. Natural sponges are self-cleaning through their intricate system of canals. Therefore sea sponges wash out more quickly & easily & will not retain objectionable odors. They clean better, they are softer and will not peel like synthetic sponges while being used.
Standard yellow sponges are the result of being bleached of their natural brown colour. While this results in the popular yellow look, the sponge is known to lose some strength and durability. This particular sponge is not bleached and so retains its original colour and strength.
Our sea sponges grow in the Aegean sea (in Greece) where the cold deep waters create dense strong sponges. They are the most absorbent and durable sponges available and they create a rich lather for luxurious bath time.
Note: Every single sea sponge has its own unique shape, but the dimensions are the same. That's why some sea sponges may be slightly different from the photos.
If you order before 2pm, your order will be dispatched in the same day via Royal Mail.
Royal Mail 1st Class
Up to 1kg £3.55
Up to 2kg £5.50
If your order weighs more than 2kg then we reserve the right to contact you with a bespoke delivery charge.
If you need your package to have a guaranteed delivery date, or would like it tracked, then drop us an e-mail at [email protected] and we will be happy to arrange this for you.
- We use Parcelforce and Royal Mail for all of our UK deliveries.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
We're sure that you'll be happy with your order, but in the event that you're not satisfied, we're able to accept returns, as long as:
- We’re notified within 7 days of you receiving your order; and, the goods that you wish to return have not been used and are in their original packaging.
- You will need to email us at [email protected] with your name and contact details, the name of the item(s) you wish to return, your order number and your reason for returning the item. When your return has been received, it will be inspected and you will be informed of whether the return/exchange has been approved.
-The costs of sending & returning the item(s) are non refundable. When returning your item(s), we recommend that you obtain proof of posting from the Post Office, or use a signed for service. Please send items tracked and keep proof of receipt until a full refund has been issued. Please note we do not take responsibility for lost items.
- As soon as your items arrive and approved we will issue a refund (excluding shipping costs) and send you an email to confirm.
Our return address:
12 Woodley Drive
Order Cancellations & restrictions
-We are unable to cancel an order once it has been placed, however if you change your mind about any of the items in your order, you can return them to us within 7 days of your order being delivered.
- We are unable to change the delivery address for an order once it has been placed.
- We are unable to add items to or remove items from an order once it has been placed.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
- We are currently unable to deliver to US and overseas.
- Deliveries to the Scottish Highlands & Islands, the Isle of Wight, the Isle of Man, the Channel Islands and Northern Ireland may take a little longer
On Social Networks:
Monday to Friday: from 10am to 5pm.