Activated Charcoal Soap with Clary Sage 100% Natural – facial soap
Activated Charcoal Soap with Clary Sage – facial soap
This handmade, natural soap was built for function, scented with 100% pure natural Clary Sage essential oil, so no frilly fragrances here. I think it’s a really pleasant aroma – musky, bittersweet floral scent that synergises very well with the activated charcoal.
This Activated Charcoal soap is for you! Please feel free to banish the blemishes with the antibacterial properties of this lightly exfoliating natural soap. Our Activated Charcoal soap with the addition of Clary Sage oil is designed to deep cleanse and detox your skin. No wonder it’s a number one seller from our collection of soap bars!
For those of us with oily skin and acne, some microscopical creatures (I mean all the bacteria, fungi and viruses) which are the underlying problems for countless skin conditions, are a constant companion and the damage done by our little friends haunts us day and night. That’s why this handmade soap is designed for frequent use on the face by those with oily, combination and acne-prone skin. Teenagers might appreciate it as well…we hope so. Normal to dry facial skin generally likes this soap for a weekly deep clean. So, lather up and enjoy the instant relief this natural soap brings to your irritated skin.
So what are the main skin benefits of activated charcoal soap?
- Makes pores smaller and cleaner Activated charcoal binds to and helps pull the dirt out of your pores, making them less visible (it’s the oil and dirt that makes them appear bigger). It acts as a magnet to attract and absorb dirt, toxins, oil and other harmful impurities which wash away when you rinse.
Takes care of oily and combination skin
Activated charcoal can pull the unwanted excess oils from your skin, leaving it smooth. Clary Sage essential oil itself has astringent properties and is also beneficial for oily skin.
Depending on the specifics of your acne how severe it is, what’s causing it and what else is going on, activated charcoal soap may be able to help. In soap form, it’s slightly gritty, which might provide just the gentle exfoliating you need. It will also absorb oils and toxins on and below the skin and that way eliminate acne.
Deep cleans your skin
It gives an amazing deep cleanse while also naturally exfoliates. Because toxins stick to the activated charcoal, it makes a good candidate for a deep cleanser and detoxifier.
The black colour of soap comes purely from the addition of cosmetic grade charcoal. Simply get rid of dirt with this black soap and your skin will be ‘deep down clean’ and as good as new.
So, if germs compromise your sanity, send your chemical ridden deep cleaners on a little vacation and grab a bar of our Activated Charcoal soap which is full of natural ingredients. By the way, this soap bar looks great by your bathroom sink and feels even better on the skin.
Activated Charcoal with Clary Sage soap comes in an eco-friendly, 100% recycled & recyclable brown paper packaging and is fastened with a seal which is made from cellulose and is fully biodegradable and compostable.
- Full of Natural ingredients
- NO Artificial Colours or Fragrances
- NO Harsh Chemicals
- NO Parabens
- NO Detergents (SLS/SLES)
- NO Alcohol
- NO Petrochemicals
Weight: 100g / ± 5%
If you order before 2pm, your order will be dispatched in the same day via Royal Mail.
Royal Mail 1st Class
Up to 1kg £3.55
Up to 2kg £5.50
If your order weighs more than 2kg then we reserve the right to contact you with a bespoke delivery charge.
If you need your package to have a guaranteed delivery date, or would like it tracked, then drop us an e-mail at [email protected] and we will be happy to arrange this for you.
- We use Parcelforce and Royal Mail for all of our UK deliveries.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
We're sure that you'll be happy with your order, but in the event that you're not satisfied, we're able to accept returns, as long as:
- We’re notified within 7 days of you receiving your order; and, the goods that you wish to return have not been used and are in their original packaging.
- You will need to email us at [email protected] with your name and contact details, the name of the item(s) you wish to return, your order number and your reason for returning the item. When your return has been received, it will be inspected and you will be informed of whether the return/exchange has been approved.
-The costs of sending & returning the item(s) are non refundable. When returning your item(s), we recommend that you obtain proof of posting from the Post Office, or use a signed for service. Please send items tracked and keep proof of receipt until a full refund has been issued. Please note we do not take responsibility for lost items.
- As soon as your items arrive and approved we will issue a refund (excluding shipping costs) and send you an email to confirm.
Our return address:
12 Woodley Drive
Order Cancellations & restrictions
-We are unable to cancel an order once it has been placed, however if you change your mind about any of the items in your order, you can return them to us within 7 days of your order being delivered.
- We are unable to change the delivery address for an order once it has been placed.
- We are unable to add items to or remove items from an order once it has been placed.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
- We are currently unable to deliver to US and overseas.
- Deliveries to the Scottish Highlands & Islands, the Isle of Wight, the Isle of Man, the Channel Islands and Northern Ireland may take a little longer
On Social Networks:
Monday to Friday: from 10am to 5pm.