Solid Shampoo Anti-Dranduff - Roseship & Cedarwood
Anti-Dandruff Solid Shampoo – Rosehip and Cedarwood
A lovely zero-waste alternative to bottled shampoo!
Anti-dandruff solid shampoo with Rosehip and Cedarwood offers a gorgeous smoky, lemony and forest-like aroma. The combination of a woody, balsamic Cedarwood and a fresh, sweet, lemony Citronella is complemented by the balsamic, forest Fir Needle and therefore suitable for men and women. We added some Rosehip powder to help with dandruff and other similar scalp conditions.
Take our solid shampoo with you instead of a regular plastic bottle. They last for months and as they are so small so they save you so much money and space and is earth-friendly, requiring minimal packaging. If you haven’t experienced a solid shampoo, try one, you’ll be glad you did.
No fuss, no mess. Simple, solid (SLS, SLES free) shampoo does away with wasteful over-packaging and environmental worries in one. Perfect for anyone who loves the planet as much as their hair. Not a gimmick, this rich, anti-dandruff solid shampoo effectively cleanse and moisturise to leave your hair looking nourished and healthy.
- Hair is clean and easy to comb
- It’s easy to use, its shape fits right into your palm, it is light and very convenient for travelling, camping, or carrying wherever you wish to
- It produces abundant, mild foam that is kind, even to processed hair
- It’s gentle to your hair and scalp
- It promotes healthy and shiny hair
These shampoos are economic as each bar keeps on working, lasting so much longer than a bottle of liquid shampoo.
This highly-concentrated shampoo bar weighs roughly 70g (2.47oz) which represents 45 – 50 washes, of course, it depends on your hair length and is similar in usage to 450-500ml (15.2 – 16.9oz) of liquid shampoo.
A solid shampoo is gentler to your hair and scalp. It does not contain any propylene glycol, parabens, phthalates, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS), Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES), silicones or artificial fragrances, colourants and preservatives.
Active Ingredients in Shampoo:
Gentle Cleansing Agents:
SCI (Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate) is the main ingredient of the shampoo. It is a natural, mild and gentle cleansing agent, made from the natural fatty acids which occur in coconut oil and which effectively remove dirt and grease from the hair and scalp resulting in a gentler finish. SCI creates a beautiful, luxurious foam without losing its mild and softening properties. We use an eco-friendly and biodegradable cleansing agent which is suitable for use in both soft and hard water.
Another ingredient used in this shampoo is Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, also known as SLSA. This cleansing agent leaves a pleasant, silky feeling on the skin which prevents it from drying out or becoming damaged after washing in contrast to the commonly used SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulphate) or SLES (Sodium Laureth Sulfate) which are not approved for natural cosmetics. With a large molecule size, SLSA won’t cause skin irritation as it is impossible for it to penetrate the skin membrane.
There are both of a 100% natural origin.
- Coconut Oil contributes to the better hair quality by delivering the shine, softness and power to the damaged hair
- D Panthenol improves hair quality, increases shine to hair and reduces a hair breakage as it coats the hair and seals its surface, lubricating the hair shaft and making strands appear shiny
- Wheat Protein can impart hair repairing properties, improve the ease of hair combing and improve colour deposition and retention of dyes on hair
- Glycerine is sourced from Rapeseed Oil and it prevents drying of the scalp by helping to restore the skin’s water
- Rosehip Powder contains fatty acids which help soothe irritated scalp conditions like dandruff and increase hair elasticity while adding shine to hair
- French Pink Clay stimulates the hair growth acting in the bloodstream and eliminates the oiliness of skin and hair
- Cedarwood Atlas Essential Oil can help increase the number of oils produced by stimulating the oil glands and can help with the circulation, and bring arterial blood to the tissues. Plus, this oil is anti-fungal and can help with dandruff caused by fungal infections
- Citronella Essential Oil got antibacterial, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and fungicidal properties and is used in the treatment of problems like oily hair and dandruff. It soothes and moisturises oily scalp and hair
- Fir Needle Essential Oil stimulates and purifies the scalp
How to Use Solid Shampoo:
Circle the bar gently over wet hair once or twice depending on hair length. Use sparingly – a little rub is all you need! Massage from the roots to the ends of the hair. Rinse thoroughly and condition if your hair would like a little extra love.
Please do not allow the shampoo to sit in water between uses. Store in a dry place, ideally in the soap dish.
Packaging: Aluminium Tin
Shampoo Bar Weight: 70g
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - POSSIBLE DELAYS
We are confident we will deliver your order however due to the unprecedented and extraordinary circumstances we are living in, it is possible that deliveries might experience delays in some countries. Please note this is beyond our control and we kindly ask you to be patient and appreciate the work of those who risk their lives delivering parcels everyday during this difficult time.
SHIPPING – UK
At the moment we offer 1st Class delivery options. 1st Class will usually be delivered next working day, although this can depend on the time the order is dispatched. It will be free of charge for orders valued £50 or above:
1st Class: up to 1kg - £3.70
1st Class: up to 2kg - £5.50
1st Class: £50 or above - FREE
ZONE 1 & 2
We now ship worldwide via ROYAL MAIL TRACKED & SIGNED! Below are estimates countries and your tracking link will be sent to you when your order is dispatched. The estimated to USA, Australia and Canada is 7-10 days. Email us at [email protected] to arrange orders over 2kg
0–1kg - £23.13
1–2kg - £25.22
SHIPPING – EUROPE
We now offer delivery to European countries with ROYAL MAIL TRACKED & SIGNED. Under normal circumstances deliveries to European countries will take between 4 to 6 working days from dispatch. Delivery cost is calculated based on the weight of your order. Email us at [email protected] to arrange orders over 2kg. The following tables show the delivery rates:
0–1kg - £13.21
1–2kg - £16.43
You will receive a confirmation email once your order has shipped. From this point you will not be able to make any change to your order or delivery address.
Orders are processed daily from Monday to Friday and no orders are processed or dispatched during weekends or holidays. We always aim to dispatch orders within 24 hours, and maximum within 48 hours. However, please note we might experience delays depending on the volume of sales. In this case, we ask you kindly to allow a few more days for dispatch and delivery.
Please make sure the delivery address is correct. It is the customer’s responsibility to check all delivery address details are correct before completing the purchase. We might contact you to confirm your address if we consider the address might be wrong or incomplete. Orders that go missing or are delivered to an incorrect address can not be retrieved or replaced by us, if the delivery details were incorrect.
If you aren't satisfied with your product then please email so we can help!
Decide you don't want something when it arrives? We're able to accept returns, as long as:
- We’re notified within 14 days of you receiving your order; and, the goods that you wish to return have not been used and are in their original packaging.
- You will need to email us at [email protected] with your name and contact details, the name of the item(s) you wish to return, your order number and your reason for returning the item. When your return has been received, it will be inspected, and you will be informed of whether the return/exchange has been approved.
-The costs of sending & returning the item(s) are non-refundable. When returning your item(s), we recommend that you obtain proof of posting from the Post Office or use a signed for service. Please send items tracked and keep proof of receipt until a full refund has been issued. Please note we do not take responsibility for lost items.
- As soon as your items arrive and approved, we will issue a refund (excluding shipping costs) and send you an email to confirm.
Our returning address:
12 Woodley Drive
OX18 2FL - UK
As soon as your items arrive, we will issue a refund (excluding shipping costs) and send you an email to confirm. Please send items tracked and keep proof of receipt until a full refund has been issued as we can not take any responsibility for lost items.
- We are unable to change the delivery address for an order once it has been placed.
- We are unable to add items to or remove items from an order once it has been placed.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
- We are currently delivering worldwide, please check if your country is on the list at checkout box.
- Deliveries to the Scottish Highlands & Islands, the Isle of Wight, the Isle of Man, the Channel Islands and Northern Ireland may take a little longer
On Social Networks:
Monday to Friday: from 10am to 5pm.