Organic Lavender Purest Essential Oil - 100% Organic 100% Pure
ORGANIC LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL (Origin: France)
Aromatic benefits: Soothing & relaxing - Lavender calms the spirit, soothes tensions & supports a good night sleep.
How to use it:
- Sprinkle a few drops on your pillow or in between the sheets before going to bed
- Burn 4-5 drops of the oil with a layer of water in an oil burner, and place the oil burner on the nearest table to you so you can inhale oils to help you relax
- Add 4 drops to 10ml carrier oil (can be any carrier oil you have around, like peanut or olive oil) and massage the oil into your skin before you go to bed
Blends well with: Bergamot, Eucalyptus, Lemon, Lemongrass, Sweet Orange, Rosemary, Peppermint, Tea tree
Also used for: Insect repelling. Specifically mosquitos and moths don't like lavender. Add 4 drops to 10ml carrier oil and rub into your skin to keep mosquitos from stinging. Add 4 drops to 10ml water and spray into your closet to keep moths out.
Essential Oil: Essential oils are extracted from medicinal plants and have a stimulating and healing effect on muscles and organs.
Lavender oil: Our Organic Lavender is from Provence, France. This lavender comes from the last harvest and has been grown, dried and bottled in Europe. The lavender flower is the chalice that is separate from the stem. The lavender flower has a blue/purple color and carries the essential oil. The lavender fields are between 600 and 1400 meters above sea level in France.
Scent: This premium organic lavender oil has a strong, flowery and beautiful aroma.
No additives: No artificial fragrances and colorants have been added to the oil, only the purely natural biological lavender is used to obtain the oil.
Warning: Do not use undiluted on the skin. Do not use on damaged or irritated skin. If you are pregnant from suffering from a medical condition, you must complete live use beforehand. In the event of skin irritation, immediately discontinue use and seek medical advice. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of the reach of children. Flammable. Store in a cool and dark place.
If you order before 2pm, your order will be dispatched in the same day via Royal Mail.
Royal Mail 1st Class
Up to 1kg £3.55
Up to 2kg £5.50
If your order weighs more than 2kg then we reserve the right to contact you with a bespoke delivery charge.
If you need your package to have a guaranteed delivery date, or would like it tracked, then drop us an e-mail at [email protected] and we will be happy to arrange this for you.
- We use Parcelforce and Royal Mail for all of our UK deliveries.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
We're sure that you'll be happy with your order, but in the event that you're not satisfied, we're able to accept returns, as long as:
- We’re notified within 7 days of you receiving your order; and, the goods that you wish to return have not been used and are in their original packaging.
- You will need to email us at [email protected] with your name and contact details, the name of the item(s) you wish to return, your order number and your reason for returning the item. When your return has been received, it will be inspected and you will be informed of whether the return/exchange has been approved.
-The costs of sending & returning the item(s) are non refundable. When returning your item(s), we recommend that you obtain proof of posting from the Post Office, or use a signed for service. Please send items tracked and keep proof of receipt until a full refund has been issued. Please note we do not take responsibility for lost items.
- As soon as your items arrive and approved we will issue a refund (excluding shipping costs) and send you an email to confirm.
Our return address:
12 Woodley Drive
Order Cancellations & restrictions
-We are unable to cancel an order once it has been placed, however if you change your mind about any of the items in your order, you can return them to us within 7 days of your order being delivered.
- We are unable to change the delivery address for an order once it has been placed.
- We are unable to add items to or remove items from an order once it has been placed.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
- We are currently unable to deliver to US and overseas.
- Deliveries to the Scottish Highlands & Islands, the Isle of Wight, the Isle of Man, the Channel Islands and Northern Ireland may take a little longer
On Social Networks:
Monday to Friday: from 10am to 5pm.