Lavender Rosemary 100% Natural Soap – a relaxing face and body soap
LAVENDER ROSEMARY 100% NATURAL SOAP – A RELAXING FACE AND BODY SOAP
Feel the difference of nature’s best with Organic Shea Butter packed into a nourishing bar of soap. This natural soap is palm oil free and offers a floral, sweet, herbaceous aroma. The smooth texture of the soap is designed for dry, normal, oily/blemish prone, sensitive skin.
Handmade, natural soap, scented with 100% pure lavender essential oil and with a hint of rosemary and peppermint essential oils.
Sniff this soap bar and you’ll smell the never-ending lavender’s fields in France. The floral, sweet, herbaceous scent of this lovely natural soap will take you straight away to the Provence. Imagine that vibrant colour that first grabs your attention and how the lavender fields make an amazing scenery and atmosphere in the summer – an explosion of purple. Then the breath of wind picks up, the divine smell washes over you and as you close your eyes and inhale deeply, you wish you could live in that field forever.
Scents of French Lavender, Rosemary and Peppermint in this body, hand and face soap are balanced to ensure that the smell is simply elegant and traditional and not overly sweet or floral. The overall experience of using this soap is as calming, relaxing as skin-soothing.
So, what are the benefits of Lavender Rosemary soap:
- Is great for all skin types but particularly beneficial for oily skin
- It rejuvenates the skin
- Lavender has antiseptic properties and helps revitalise the skin and is effective in treating scabies and eczema.
- It’s soothing and nurturing for easily irritated and acne-prone skin
- Lavender got calming and relaxing properties
Here are the other uses of Lavender Rosemary soap:
- Lavender can be beneficial for treating stress, anxiety, mood swings and nervous tension
- It is ideal for use before bed to help with nighttime awakenings and insomnia
- Very effective insect repellent
- It can be helpful with healing burns, wounds
- Lavender oil has pain-relieving properties that can be beneficial for those with muscular aches and pains (particularly when associated with sport)
Wash all your troubles away with a little helping hand from this relaxing all-natural soap. Lavender, Rosemary and Peppermint essential oils meld together in this soap bar to create a feeling of well-being and stress relief. It centres body and mind. Relax and breathe…
Lavender Rosemary soap comes in an eco-friendly, 100% recycled & recyclable brown paper packaging and is fastened with a seal which is made from cellulose and is fully biodegradable and compostable.
- Full natural ingredients
- NO Artificial Colours or Fragrances
- NO Harsh Chemicals
- NO Parabens
- NO Detergents (SLS/SLES)
- NO Alcohol
- NO Petrochemicals
Weight: 100g / ± 5%
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - POSSIBLE DELAYS
We are confident we will deliver your order however due to the unprecedented and extraordinary circumstances we are living in, it is possible that deliveries might experience delays in some countries. Please note this is beyond our control and we kindly ask you to be patient and appreciate the work of those who risk their lives delivering parcels everyday during this difficult time.
SHIPPING – UK
At the moment we offer 1st Class delivery options. 1st Class will usually be delivered next working day, although this can depend on the time the order is dispatched. It will be free of charge for orders valued £50 or above:
1st Class: up to 1kg - £3.70
1st Class: up to 2kg - £5.50
1st Class: £50 or above - FREE
ZONE 1 & 2
We now ship worldwide via ROYAL MAIL TRACKED & SIGNED! Below are estimates countries and your tracking link will be sent to you when your order is dispatched. The estimated to USA, Australia and Canada is 7-10 days. Email us at [email protected] to arrange orders over 2kg
0–1kg - £23.13
1–2kg - £25.22
SHIPPING – EUROPE
We now offer delivery to European countries with ROYAL MAIL TRACKED & SIGNED. Under normal circumstances deliveries to European countries will take between 4 to 6 working days from dispatch. Delivery cost is calculated based on the weight of your order. Email us at [email protected] to arrange orders over 2kg. The following tables show the delivery rates:
0–1kg - £13.21
1–2kg - £16.43
You will receive a confirmation email once your order has shipped. From this point you will not be able to make any change to your order or delivery address.
Orders are processed daily from Monday to Friday and no orders are processed or dispatched during weekends or holidays. We always aim to dispatch orders within 24 hours, and maximum within 48 hours. However, please note we might experience delays depending on the volume of sales. In this case, we ask you kindly to allow a few more days for dispatch and delivery.
Please make sure the delivery address is correct. It is the customer’s responsibility to check all delivery address details are correct before completing the purchase. We might contact you to confirm your address if we consider the address might be wrong or incomplete. Orders that go missing or are delivered to an incorrect address can not be retrieved or replaced by us, if the delivery details were incorrect.
If you aren't satisfied with your product then please email so we can help!
Decide you don't want something when it arrives? We're able to accept returns, as long as:
- We’re notified within 14 days of you receiving your order; and, the goods that you wish to return have not been used and are in their original packaging.
- You will need to email us at [email protected] with your name and contact details, the name of the item(s) you wish to return, your order number and your reason for returning the item. When your return has been received, it will be inspected, and you will be informed of whether the return/exchange has been approved.
-The costs of sending & returning the item(s) are non-refundable. When returning your item(s), we recommend that you obtain proof of posting from the Post Office or use a signed for service. Please send items tracked and keep proof of receipt until a full refund has been issued. Please note we do not take responsibility for lost items.
- As soon as your items arrive and approved, we will issue a refund (excluding shipping costs) and send you an email to confirm.
Our returning address:
12 Woodley Drive
OX18 2FL - UK
As soon as your items arrive, we will issue a refund (excluding shipping costs) and send you an email to confirm. Please send items tracked and keep proof of receipt until a full refund has been issued as we can not take any responsibility for lost items.
- We are unable to change the delivery address for an order once it has been placed.
- We are unable to add items to or remove items from an order once it has been placed.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
- We are currently delivering worldwide, please check if your country is on the list at checkout box.
- Deliveries to the Scottish Highlands & Islands, the Isle of Wight, the Isle of Man, the Channel Islands and Northern Ireland may take a little longer
On Social Networks:
Monday to Friday: from 10am to 5pm.