Lavender Rosemary 100% Natural Soap – a relaxing face and body soap
LAVENDER ROSEMARY 100% NATURAL SOAP – A RELAXING FACE AND BODY SOAP
Feel the difference of nature’s best with Organic Shea Butter packed into a nourishing bar of soap. This natural soap is palm oil free and offers a floral, sweet, herbaceous aroma. The smooth texture of the soap is designed for dry, normal, oily/blemish prone, sensitive skin.
Handmade, natural soap, scented with 100% pure lavender essential oil and with a hint of rosemary and peppermint essential oils.
Sniff this soap bar and you’ll smell the never-ending lavender’s fields in France. The floral, sweet, herbaceous scent of this lovely natural soap will take you straight away to the Provence. Imagine that vibrant colour that first grabs your attention and how the lavender fields make an amazing scenery and atmosphere in the summer – an explosion of purple. Then the breath of wind picks up, the divine smell washes over you and as you close your eyes and inhale deeply, you wish you could live in that field forever.
Scents of French Lavender, Rosemary and Peppermint in this body, hand and face soap are balanced to ensure that the smell is simply elegant and traditional and not overly sweet or floral. The overall experience of using this soap is as calming, relaxing as skin-soothing.
So, what are the benefits of Lavender Rosemary soap:
- Is great for all skin types but particularly beneficial for oily skin
- It rejuvenates the skin
- Lavender has antiseptic properties and helps revitalise the skin and is effective in treating scabies and eczema.
- It’s soothing and nurturing for easily irritated and acne-prone skin
- Lavender got calming and relaxing properties
Here are the other uses of Lavender Rosemary soap:
- Lavender can be beneficial for treating stress, anxiety, mood swings and nervous tension
- It is ideal for use before bed to help with nighttime awakenings and insomnia
- Very effective insect repellent
- It can be helpful with healing burns, wounds
- Lavender oil has pain-relieving properties that can be beneficial for those with muscular aches and pains (particularly when associated with sport)
Wash all your troubles away with a little helping hand from this relaxing all-natural soap. Lavender, Rosemary and Peppermint essential oils meld together in this soap bar to create a feeling of well-being and stress relief. It centres body and mind. Relax and breathe…
Lavender Rosemary soap comes in an eco-friendly, 100% recycled & recyclable brown paper packaging and is fastened with a seal which is made from cellulose and is fully biodegradable and compostable.
- Full natural ingredients
- NO Artificial Colours or Fragrances
- NO Harsh Chemicals
- NO Parabens
- NO Detergents (SLS/SLES)
- NO Alcohol
- NO Petrochemicals
Weight: 100g / ± 5%
If you order before 2pm, your order will be dispatched in the same day via Royal Mail.
Royal Mail 1st Class
Up to 1kg £3.55
Up to 2kg £5.50
If your order weighs more than 2kg then we reserve the right to contact you with a bespoke delivery charge.
If you need your package to have a guaranteed delivery date, or would like it tracked, then drop us an e-mail at [email protected] and we will be happy to arrange this for you.
- We use Parcelforce and Royal Mail for all of our UK deliveries.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
We're sure that you'll be happy with your order, but in the event that you're not satisfied, we're able to accept returns, as long as:
- We’re notified within 7 days of you receiving your order; and, the goods that you wish to return have not been used and are in their original packaging.
- You will need to email us at [email protected] with your name and contact details, the name of the item(s) you wish to return, your order number and your reason for returning the item. When your return has been received, it will be inspected and you will be informed of whether the return/exchange has been approved.
-The costs of sending & returning the item(s) are non refundable. When returning your item(s), we recommend that you obtain proof of posting from the Post Office, or use a signed for service. Please send items tracked and keep proof of receipt until a full refund has been issued. Please note we do not take responsibility for lost items.
- As soon as your items arrive and approved we will issue a refund (excluding shipping costs) and send you an email to confirm.
Our return address:
12 Woodley Drive
Order Cancellations & restrictions
-We are unable to cancel an order once it has been placed, however if you change your mind about any of the items in your order, you can return them to us within 7 days of your order being delivered.
- We are unable to change the delivery address for an order once it has been placed.
- We are unable to add items to or remove items from an order once it has been placed.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
- We are currently unable to deliver to US and overseas.
- Deliveries to the Scottish Highlands & Islands, the Isle of Wight, the Isle of Man, the Channel Islands and Northern Ireland may take a little longer
On Social Networks:
Monday to Friday: from 10am to 5pm.