Silk Natural Sea Sponge - LIMITED EDITION
In the depths of the sea, for over thousands of year, porous solid masses have developed which are mainly sea zoophytes and show a great absorbent ability. These are spongous or as they are commonly known, sponges. They are applied mainly in pharmaceutical, household and personal hygiene. The natural sponge belongs to the genus of porifera. It is found in various areas of the sea mainly in lukewarm water where there are mild sea currents and at various depths.
The main feature of this sponge is the sense of velvet created by its delicate texture during the bath. It is ideal for sensitive – dry skins as well as the sensitive skin of babies. The smaller sizes are used for the application and removal of makeup.
It is suitable for the sensitive baby skin and if properly handled can last for longer than 3 years. Simply wash after every use, squeeze and let dry.
-it is 100% natural
-it is a skin care product that never expires
-and if properly handled it can last for longer than 3 years. Simply wash after every use, squeeze and let dry. Occasionally let it dry in the sunlight or just throw it inside the microwave for a few seconds to sanitise it
The sponges are fished in a beautiful island in the south east Aegean Sea which has a great tradition in sponge fishing ever since ancient times.
The sponges are fished within the framework of the CITES Convention (the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species Of Wild Fauna and Flora) under which no process and trade of any endangered species is allowed if not approved of first by CITES. This ensures ecological balance and that fishing does not go over the allowed limit.
If you order before 2pm, your order will be dispatched in the same day via Royal Mail.
Royal Mail 1st Class
Up to 1kg £3.55
Up to 2kg £5.50
If your order weighs more than 2kg then we reserve the right to contact you with a bespoke delivery charge.
If you need your package to have a guaranteed delivery date, or would like it tracked, then drop us an e-mail at [email protected] and we will be happy to arrange this for you.
- We use Parcelforce and Royal Mail for all of our UK deliveries.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
We're sure that you'll be happy with your order, but in the event that you're not satisfied, we're able to accept returns, as long as:
- We’re notified within 7 days of you receiving your order; and, the goods that you wish to return have not been used and are in their original packaging.
- You will need to email us at [email protected] with your name and contact details, the name of the item(s) you wish to return, your order number and your reason for returning the item. When your return has been received, it will be inspected and you will be informed of whether the return/exchange has been approved.
-The costs of sending & returning the item(s) are non refundable. When returning your item(s), we recommend that you obtain proof of posting from the Post Office, or use a signed for service. Please send items tracked and keep proof of receipt until a full refund has been issued. Please note we do not take responsibility for lost items.
- As soon as your items arrive and approved we will issue a refund (excluding shipping costs) and send you an email to confirm.
Our return address:
12 Woodley Drive
Order Cancellations & restrictions
-We are unable to cancel an order once it has been placed, however if you change your mind about any of the items in your order, you can return them to us within 7 days of your order being delivered.
- We are unable to change the delivery address for an order once it has been placed.
- We are unable to add items to or remove items from an order once it has been placed.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
- We are currently unable to deliver to US and overseas.
- Deliveries to the Scottish Highlands & Islands, the Isle of Wight, the Isle of Man, the Channel Islands and Northern Ireland may take a little longer
On Social Networks:
Monday to Friday: from 10am to 5pm.