Solid Shampoo for Oily Hair – Nettle and Lavender
Solid Shampoo for Oily Hair – Nettle and Lavender
A lovely zero-waste alternative to bottled shampoo!
Our highly-concentrated solid shampoo for oily hair is gently fragranced with French Lavender, Tea Tree and Lemon Verbena essential oils to refresh your hair and scalp and soothe your senses too. It is a fresh, herbaceous, lemony aroma. Suitable for both men and women. We added some powdered Nettle and French Green Clay to helps to strengthen and promote hair growth. It is suitable for greasy hair acting against dandruff, strengthens the roots at the same time. It has an antibacterial effect as well thanks to the essential oils we put in.
Take a solid shampoo with you instead of a regular plastic bottle. They last for months and as they are so small so they save you so much money and space and is earth-friendly, requiring minimal packaging. If you haven’t experienced a solid shampoo, try one, you’ll be glad you did.
No fuss, no mess. Simple, solid (SLS, SLES free) shampoo does away with wasteful over-packaging and environmental worries in one. Perfect for anyone who loves the planet as much as their hair. Not a gimmick, this rich, solid shampoo for oily hair effectively cleanse and moisturise to leave your hair looking nourished and healthy.
- Hair is clean and easy to comb
- It’s easy to use, its shape fits right into your palm, it is light and very convenient for travelling, camping, or carrying wherever you wish to
- It produces abundant, mild foam that is kind, even to processed hair
- It’s gentle to your hair and scalp
- It promotes healthy and shiny hair
These shampoos are economic as each bar keeps on working, lasting so much longer than a bottle of liquid shampoo.
This highly-concentrated shampoo bar weighs roughly 70g (2.47oz) which represents 45 – 50 washes, of course, it depends on your hair length and is similar in usage to 450-500ml (15.2 – 16.9oz) of liquid shampoo.
A solid shampoo is gentler to your hair and scalp. It does not contain any propylene glycol, parabens, phthalates, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS), Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES), silicones or artificial fragrances, colourants and preservatives.
Active Ingredients in Shampoo:
Gentle Cleansing Agents:
SCI (Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate) is the main ingredient of the shampoo. It is a natural, mild and gentle cleansing agent, made from the natural fatty acids which occur in coconut oil and which effectively remove dirt and grease from the hair and scalp resulting in a gentler finish. SCI creates a beautiful, luxurious foam without losing its mild and softening properties. We use an eco-friendly and biodegradable cleansing agent which is suitable for use in both soft and hard water.
Another ingredient used in this shampoo is Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, also known as SLSA. This cleansing agent leaves a pleasant, silky feeling on the skin which prevents it from drying out or becoming damaged after washing in contrast to the commonly used SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulphate) or SLES (Sodium Laureth Sulfate) which are not approved for natural cosmetics. With a large molecule size, SLSA won’t cause skin irritation as it is impossible for it to penetrate the skin membrane.
There are both of a 100% natural origin
- Coconut Oil contributes to the better hair quality by delivering the shine, softness and power to the damaged hair
- D Panthenol improves hair quality, increases shine to hair and reduces a hair breakage as it coats the hair and seals its surface, lubricating the hair shaft and making strands appear shiny
- Wheat Protein can impart hair repairing properties, improve the ease of hair combing and improve colour deposition and retention of dyes on hair
- Glycerine is sourced from Rapeseed Oil and it prevents drying of the scalp by helping to restore the skin’s water
- Nettle Powder stimulates the scalp and promotes hair growth, supports their gloss and strength
- French Green Clay helps fighting dandruff, gently cleanses, absorbs excess sebum and hair remains airy and strong
- Lavender French Essential Oil soothes scalp irritation and tension, has a beneficial effect on hair regeneration. It has antiseptic properties so can revitalise the skin and its helpful with dandruff
- Tea Tree Essential Oil has antiseptic, antibacterial properties and is also useful for helping fight dandruff
- Lemon Verbena Essential Oil is antiseptic and antibacterial and useful for healthy scalp and hair
How to Use Solid Shampoo:
Circle the bar gently over wet hair once or twice depending on hair length. Use sparingly – a little rub is all you need! Massage from the roots to the ends of the hair. Rinse thoroughly and condition if your hair would like a little extra love.
Please do not allow the shampoo to sit in water between uses. Store in a dry place, ideally in the soap dish.
Packaging: Aluminium Tin
Shampoo Bar Weight: 70g
If you order before 2pm, your order will be dispatched in the same day via Royal Mail.
Royal Mail 1st Class
Up to 1kg £3.55
Up to 2kg £5.50
If your order weighs more than 2kg then we reserve the right to contact you with a bespoke delivery charge.
If you need your package to have a guaranteed delivery date, or would like it tracked, then drop us an e-mail at [email protected] and we will be happy to arrange this for you.
- We use Parcelforce and Royal Mail for all of our UK deliveries.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
We're sure that you'll be happy with your order, but in the event that you're not satisfied, we're able to accept returns, as long as:
- We’re notified within 7 days of you receiving your order; and, the goods that you wish to return have not been used and are in their original packaging.
- You will need to email us at [email protected] with your name and contact details, the name of the item(s) you wish to return, your order number and your reason for returning the item. When your return has been received, it will be inspected and you will be informed of whether the return/exchange has been approved.
-The costs of sending & returning the item(s) are non refundable. When returning your item(s), we recommend that you obtain proof of posting from the Post Office, or use a signed for service. Please send items tracked and keep proof of receipt until a full refund has been issued. Please note we do not take responsibility for lost items.
- As soon as your items arrive and approved we will issue a refund (excluding shipping costs) and send you an email to confirm.
Our return address:
12 Woodley Drive
Order Cancellations & restrictions
-We are unable to cancel an order once it has been placed, however if you change your mind about any of the items in your order, you can return them to us within 7 days of your order being delivered.
- We are unable to change the delivery address for an order once it has been placed.
- We are unable to add items to or remove items from an order once it has been placed.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
- We are currently unable to deliver to US and overseas.
- Deliveries to the Scottish Highlands & Islands, the Isle of Wight, the Isle of Man, the Channel Islands and Northern Ireland may take a little longer
On Social Networks:
Monday to Friday: from 10am to 5pm.