Intense Age Repair Eye & Lip Cream
Intense Age Repair Eye & Lip Cream
The winner shortlist award 2021 preserve your youth by boosting collagen, elastin and lipid production to soften the appearance of fine lines. Our ultimate age repair cream helps prevent moisture loss to reveal firmer more toned skin.
Why we love Vemel's skincare and what the brand stands for:
- organic, wildcrafted & natural ingredients
- scented with only natural raw ingredients
- pregnancy safe suitable for everyone
- vegan certified
- cruelty free
- plastic free
- visible results – even or reactive skin
- 100% waterless
- proudly made in Britain
HOW TO USE OUR INTENSE AGE REPAIR EYE & LIP CREAM
For ultimate nourishment use morning and night, preferably before any other products. Using the organic bamboo spatula provided, apply a pea size amount of cream to your hands. Using fingertips, gently pat around your eye and lip contour.
Everyone! Vemel products are suitable for all skin types as well as being both gender and age neutral. It's suitable for even the most sensitive skin.
Naturally scented blend with a sweet, delicate aroma of coconut and amaranth. No added fragrance or essential oil, only the purest raw ingredients. Our decision was simple, perfumes and essential oils are classiﬁed as being skin irritants which can cause an allergic reaction, therefore they have no place in our skincare collection.
Murumuru Butter*, Argan Wax*, Kiwi Seed Oil*, Brown Algae Extract, Coconut Pulp Extract*, Natural Vitamin E Oil*, Amaranth Extract*, Aloe Vera Oil*, Microalgae Extract.
*Certified Organically Grown Ingredient
At Vemel we go the extra mile when sourcing our accessories. Our 100% natural and eco-friendly bamboo spatulas come from sustainable FSC certified forests.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - POSSIBLE DELAYS
We are confident we will deliver your order however due to the unprecedented and extraordinary circumstances we are living in, it is possible that deliveries might experience delays in some countries. Please note this is beyond our control and we kindly ask you to be patient and appreciate the work of those who risk their lives delivering parcels everyday during this difficult time.
SHIPPING – UK
Shipping rates available at checkout
FREE UK Delivery on orders over £30
ZONE 1 & 2
We now ship worldwide via ROYAL MAIL TRACKED & SIGNED! Below are estimates countries and your tracking link will be sent to you when your order is dispatched. The estimated to USA, Australia and Canada is 7-10 days. Email us at [email protected] to arrange orders over 2kg
0–1kg - £23.13
1–2kg - £25.22
SHIPPING – EUROPE
We now offer delivery to European countries with ROYAL MAIL TRACKED & SIGNED. Under normal circumstances deliveries to European countries will take between 4 to 6 working days from dispatch. Delivery cost is calculated based on the weight of your order. Email us at [email protected] to arrange orders over 2kg. The following tables show the delivery rates:
0–1kg - £13.21
1–2kg - £16.43
You will receive a confirmation email once your order has shipped. From this point you will not be able to make any change to your order or delivery address.
Orders are processed daily from Monday to Friday and no orders are processed or dispatched during weekends or holidays. We always aim to dispatch orders within 24 hours, and maximum within 48 hours. However, please note we might experience delays depending on the volume of sales. In this case, we ask you kindly to allow a few more days for dispatch and delivery.
Please make sure the delivery address is correct. It is the customer’s responsibility to check all delivery address details are correct before completing the purchase. We might contact you to confirm your address if we consider the address might be wrong or incomplete. Orders that go missing or are delivered to an incorrect address can not be retrieved or replaced by us, if the delivery details were incorrect.
If you aren't satisfied with your product then please email so we can help!
Decide you don't want something when it arrives? We're able to accept returns, as long as:
- We’re notified within 14 days of you receiving your order; and, the goods that you wish to return have not been used and are in their original packaging.
- You will need to email us at [email protected] with your name and contact details, the name of the item(s) you wish to return, your order number and your reason for returning the item. When your return has been received, it will be inspected, and you will be informed of whether the return/exchange has been approved.
-The costs of sending & returning the item(s) are non-refundable. When returning your item(s), we recommend that you obtain proof of posting from the Post Office or use a signed for service. Please send items tracked and keep proof of receipt until a full refund has been issued. Please note we do not take responsibility for lost items.
- As soon as your items arrive and approved, we will issue a refund (excluding shipping costs) and send you an email to confirm.
Our returning address:
12 Woodley Drive
OX18 2FL - UK
As soon as your items arrive, we will issue a refund (excluding shipping costs) and send you an email to confirm. Please send items tracked and keep proof of receipt until a full refund has been issued as we can not take any responsibility for lost items.
- We are unable to change the delivery address for an order once it has been placed.
- We are unable to add items to or remove items from an order once it has been placed.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
- We are currently delivering worldwide, please check if your country is on the list at checkout box.
- Deliveries to the Scottish Highlands & Islands, the Isle of Wight, the Isle of Man, the Channel Islands and Northern Ireland may take a little longer
On Social Networks:
Monday to Friday: from 10am to 5pm.