from £10.00 GBP
PERSONAL CARE GIFT SET - ZERO WASTE
WHAT'S IN THE SET
1- Floss Dispenser + Corn Starch PLA Floss Mint
- 100% Vegan friendly
- PETA cruelty-free & plastic-free packaging
- Comes in a reusable stainless steel container & dispenser
- Packed in biodegradable and compostable kraft paper box
2- Toothbrush - Plant Based Bristles
The toothbrushes are made with a biodegradable bamboo handle with a blend of vegan, plant based (castor oil) and nylon bristles. Being naturally anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and non-slip, bamboo makes an ideal toothbrush.
A beautiful, eco-friendly bamboo toothbrush is ideal for reducing the amount of plastic and waste in your everyday life. Bamboo is extremely sustainable, making the Truthbrush a much greener alternative to plastic toothbrushes.
- Biodegradable & compostable bamboo handle
- Plastic-free packaging
- Sustainable, FSC managed bamboo
- Vegan bristles
3- Natural deodorant Coconut oil
Day-conquerors or positive warriors, HERO is the one that will get you walking fearlessly in every journey. If you woke up in a sharp MOOD, this particular coconut oil natural deodorant will keep you mind-focused, stimulated and adventurous. Like a heroic act, it does three things, fast. Stops body odor, improve underarm's skin health (not many do that!) and enhances your concentration. The victorious on this deed are Peppermint, Eucalyptus and Rosemary, the push of essential oils you need to seize the day! Even better, it's zero residues, zero stickiness and zero stains.
Size: 1oz / 30g (we don’t use water in our products so you make more of it - no need to pay for “aqua”)
4- Relax - Organic Coconut Oil Lip Balm- Plastic Free
This sweet and floral balm will get you blooming and relaxed. The pure lavender essential oil is incredibly aromatherapist and highly beneficial to defy emotions of anxiety.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - POSSIBLE DELAYS
We are confident we will deliver your order however due to the unprecedented and extraordinary circumstances we are living in, it is possible that deliveries might experience delays in some countries. Please note this is beyond our control and we kindly ask you to be patient and appreciate the work of those who risk their lives delivering parcels everyday during this difficult time.
SHIPPING – UK
Shipping rates available at checkout
FREE UK Delivery on orders over £30
ZONE 1 & 2
We now ship worldwide via ROYAL MAIL TRACKED & SIGNED! Below are estimates countries and your tracking link will be sent to you when your order is dispatched. The estimated to USA, Australia and Canada is 7-10 days. Email us at [email protected] to arrange orders over 2kg
0–1kg - £23.13
1–2kg - £25.22
SHIPPING – EUROPE
We now offer delivery to European countries with ROYAL MAIL TRACKED & SIGNED. Under normal circumstances deliveries to European countries will take between 4 to 6 working days from dispatch. Delivery cost is calculated based on the weight of your order. Email us at [email protected] to arrange orders over 2kg. The following tables show the delivery rates:
0–1kg - £13.21
1–2kg - £16.43
You will receive a confirmation email once your order has shipped. From this point you will not be able to make any change to your order or delivery address.
Orders are processed daily from Monday to Friday and no orders are processed or dispatched during weekends or holidays. We always aim to dispatch orders within 24 hours, and maximum within 48 hours. However, please note we might experience delays depending on the volume of sales. In this case, we ask you kindly to allow a few more days for dispatch and delivery.
Please make sure the delivery address is correct. It is the customer’s responsibility to check all delivery address details are correct before completing the purchase. We might contact you to confirm your address if we consider the address might be wrong or incomplete. Orders that go missing or are delivered to an incorrect address can not be retrieved or replaced by us, if the delivery details were incorrect.
If you aren't satisfied with your product then please email so we can help!
Decide you don't want something when it arrives? We're able to accept returns, as long as:
- We’re notified within 14 days of you receiving your order; and, the goods that you wish to return have not been used and are in their original packaging.
- You will need to email us at [email protected] with your name and contact details, the name of the item(s) you wish to return, your order number and your reason for returning the item. When your return has been received, it will be inspected, and you will be informed of whether the return/exchange has been approved.
-The costs of sending & returning the item(s) are non-refundable. When returning your item(s), we recommend that you obtain proof of posting from the Post Office or use a signed for service. Please send items tracked and keep proof of receipt until a full refund has been issued. Please note we do not take responsibility for lost items.
- As soon as your items arrive and approved, we will issue a refund (excluding shipping costs) and send you an email to confirm.
Our returning address:
12 Woodley Drive
OX18 2FL - UK
As soon as your items arrive, we will issue a refund (excluding shipping costs) and send you an email to confirm. Please send items tracked and keep proof of receipt until a full refund has been issued as we can not take any responsibility for lost items.
- We are unable to change the delivery address for an order once it has been placed.
- We are unable to add items to or remove items from an order once it has been placed.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
- We are currently delivering worldwide, please check if your country is on the list at checkout box.
- Deliveries to the Scottish Highlands & Islands, the Isle of Wight, the Isle of Man, the Channel Islands and Northern Ireland may take a little longer
On Social Networks:
Monday to Friday: from 10am to 5pm.