ZAO Mineral Cooked Powder 342
Real clay with a slight shimmer (except no. 344 chocolate and 346 which are matt), cooked in an oven, ideal for a tanned complexion and cleavage throughout the year. Bright golden copper, bronze, apricot or a pinkish-brown tan … choose your shade to match the season. Note that all of our powders are talc-free.
Packaged in a unique, varnished bamboo case and attractively presented in a cotton pouch with a drawstring, ZAO makeup is both a beautiful gift and an item to treasure.
This product, as with all ZAO products, is free from parabens (synthetic preservatives), using instead micronised silver as an effective and non-toxic preservative. ZAO does not use nanoparticles in their products, with the micronised silver being larger than nanoparticle size, making ZAO products safe and free from toxic preservatives.
Instructions for use: This clay is ideal for those who love a great summer look! It gives the face a beautiful amber glow, a silky look that lasts all day. To structure and define the shape of your face, use a blush brush and apply mineral cooked powder on the contours of your face: from the top of the forehead along the hairline, down and along the lower line of your cheekbones, and finishing along the underside of the jaws. The idea is to draw a "3" on each side of your face. Finalise the look by applying the powder on the nose for a long nose, or on the sides of the nose for a wide nose. With this radiant, structured powder look, you can enjoy a sunshine feeling all year round. Adjust the tone to match the season. Your face will get a summery glow and look sculpted within seconds.
ZAO Beauty tip: Mineral Cooked Powder is designed to shape your face rather than for complete coverage which would harden features.
Lighter than the other powders in the range, the 346 can be used in different ways, depending on skin type:
- For combination/oily skin, it can be used as a classic 'bronzing powder', sculpting, structuring and warming the face. Ideally applied with the Face Brush (156702) by making a kind of inverted "3" on each side of the face.
- For a tired complexion, Mineral Cooked Powder 346 can replace foundation, warming and mattifying the complexion instantly. Apply with a Kabuki Brush (156701) for a subtle and light coverage or the powder puff (156751) for a more intense coverage.
- For lighter skin tones, Mineral Cooked Powder 346 is best used as a blush on cheekbones to brighten complexion.
- All skin types can use Mineral Cooked Powder 346 for 'retouching' throughout the day.
Certification: Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by ECOCERT Greenlife according to ECOCERT standard, with 100% of ingredients natural and 10% of ingredients organic.
Testing on animals: No testing on animals neither on finished products, nor on ingredients. Cruelty free certification: http://www.gocrueltyfree.org/shopper
Ingredients from animal origin: None
Indication of skin type: Suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin and acne-prone skin
Net weight: 18 g
Ingredients list: (INCI / CTFA): MICA, ZEA MAYS STARCH (ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH)*, SQUALANE, OCTYLDODECANOL, SILICA, ZINC STEARATE, RICINUS COMMUNIS SEED OIL (RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL)*, LAUROYL LYSINE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), TOCOPHEROL, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, SUCROSE TRISTEARATE, ADANSONIA DIGITATA SEED OIL*, BAMBUSA ARUNDINACEA STEM POWDER, CI 77820 (SILVER), MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA LEAF OIL (MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA (TEA TREE) LEAF OIL)*, AQUA (WATER), ACANTHOPANAX SENTICOSUS ROOT EXTRACT (ACANTHOPANAX SENTICOSUS (ELEUTHERO) ROOT EXTRACT). MAY CONTAIN +/- CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES).
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - POSSIBLE DELAYS
We are confident we will deliver your order however due to the unprecedented and extraordinary circumstances we are living in, it is possible that deliveries might experience delays in some countries. Please note this is beyond our control and we kindly ask you to be patient and appreciate the work of those who risk their lives delivering parcels everyday during this difficult time.
SHIPPING – UK
Shipping rates available at checkout
FREE UK Delivery on orders over £30
ZONE 1 & 2
We now ship worldwide via ROYAL MAIL TRACKED & SIGNED! Below are estimates countries and your tracking link will be sent to you when your order is dispatched. The estimated to USA, Australia and Canada is 7-10 days. Email us at [email protected] to arrange orders over 2kg
0–1kg - £23.13
1–2kg - £25.22
SHIPPING – EUROPE
We now offer delivery to European countries with ROYAL MAIL TRACKED & SIGNED. Under normal circumstances deliveries to European countries will take between 4 to 6 working days from dispatch. Delivery cost is calculated based on the weight of your order. Email us at [email protected] to arrange orders over 2kg. The following tables show the delivery rates:
0–1kg - £13.21
1–2kg - £16.43
You will receive a confirmation email once your order has shipped. From this point you will not be able to make any change to your order or delivery address.
Orders are processed daily from Monday to Friday and no orders are processed or dispatched during weekends or holidays. We always aim to dispatch orders within 24 hours, and maximum within 48 hours. However, please note we might experience delays depending on the volume of sales. In this case, we ask you kindly to allow a few more days for dispatch and delivery.
Please make sure the delivery address is correct. It is the customer’s responsibility to check all delivery address details are correct before completing the purchase. We might contact you to confirm your address if we consider the address might be wrong or incomplete. Orders that go missing or are delivered to an incorrect address can not be retrieved or replaced by us, if the delivery details were incorrect.
If you aren't satisfied with your product then please email so we can help!
Decide you don't want something when it arrives? We're able to accept returns, as long as:
- We’re notified within 14 days of you receiving your order; and, the goods that you wish to return have not been used and are in their original packaging.
- You will need to email us at [email protected] with your name and contact details, the name of the item(s) you wish to return, your order number and your reason for returning the item. When your return has been received, it will be inspected, and you will be informed of whether the return/exchange has been approved.
-The costs of sending & returning the item(s) are non-refundable. When returning your item(s), we recommend that you obtain proof of posting from the Post Office or use a signed for service. Please send items tracked and keep proof of receipt until a full refund has been issued. Please note we do not take responsibility for lost items.
- As soon as your items arrive and approved, we will issue a refund (excluding shipping costs) and send you an email to confirm.
Our returning address:
12 Woodley Drive
OX18 2FL - UK
As soon as your items arrive, we will issue a refund (excluding shipping costs) and send you an email to confirm. Please send items tracked and keep proof of receipt until a full refund has been issued as we can not take any responsibility for lost items.
- We are unable to change the delivery address for an order once it has been placed.
- We are unable to add items to or remove items from an order once it has been placed.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
- We are currently delivering worldwide, please check if your country is on the list at checkout box.
- Deliveries to the Scottish Highlands & Islands, the Isle of Wight, the Isle of Man, the Channel Islands and Northern Ireland may take a little longer
On Social Networks:
Monday to Friday: from 10am to 5pm.