Zao Cocoon Balm Lipstick - 3 shades
Zao has launched the best lipstick in the market. It’s enriched with organic pomegranate extract and organic shea butter, the formula soothes and repairs lips. Pomegranate is renowned for its antioxidant and anti-ageing properties. Cocoon balm lipstick glides onto your lips, bringing an intense colour with comfort and care for lips, lipstick and a lip balm together in one.Its rich texture softens lips, enabling easy application. Choose from these beautiful shades, designed to such different skin tones.
COCOON BALM LIPSTICK BEST FEATURES:
- Refillable - no waste
- Vegan and cruelty free
- Organic certified
- Unique package in varnished bamboo case and attractively presented in a bamboo pouch with drawstring
- Lipstick with transparency ingredients
- Palm oil free: Yes
- No synthetic preservatives
- Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by ECOCERT Greenlife according to ECOCERT Standard, with 100% of ingredients of natural origin and 32% organic.
- No testing on animals neither on finished products, nor on ingredients.
- No ingredients from animal origin
- Indication of skin type: Suitable for all types of skin. Particularly Suitable for sensitive, dry and chapped lips.
Our favourite lipstick natural ingredients:
Organic castor oil: Its specific fatty acid, ricinoleic acid, is renowned as a beauty treatment with amazing virtues. It relieves skin issues by its purifying, softening and healing action.
Organic shea butter: Shea butter is extracted from shea nuts, a tree growing only in the wild in West Africa's savannahs. Its fatty acid-rich composition gives it moisturising and nourishing properties.
Organic pomegranate extract: Concentrated in punicic acid, pomegranate has anti-inflammatory and soothing qualities; also rich in phytosterols, which have antioxidant and anti-radical properties, it helps fight against ageing, as well as the formation of fine lines and wrinkles.
How to use your natural lipstick:
To draw your mouth perfectly, start in the centre and move towards the outside, but spare the outer corner. Using a lip brush for more precision, draw the outline first and end with the heart of the lips. For extra shine, apply a touch of gloss on the centre of the lips. Regular use helps lips to regenerate and restore their fullness.
ZAO Beauty tip: If you want to achieve a sophisticated and long-wearing makeup for your lips all day and night, follow these three steps: use a brush and first apply the lipstick to the outline of your lips by making a thin line that accentuates the fullness of your lips and illuminates it. Then apply the balm. Finally, finish with your lipstick using a brush for perfection.
Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by ECOCERT Greenlife according to ECOCERT Standard, with 100% of ingredients of natural origin and 32% organic.
Net weight: 3.5 gr
INGREDIENTS COCOON LIPSTICK (F1): OCTYLDODECANOL, RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL*, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX*, C10-18 TRIGLYCERIDES, JOJOBA ESTERS, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED WAX, TRIBEHENIN, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX, PUNICA GRANATUM (POMEGRANATE) FRUIT EXTRACT*, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER*, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL*, ELAEIS GUINEENSIS (PALM) BUTTER*, ACACIA DECURRENS FLOWER WAX, BAMBUSA ARUNDINACEA STEM POWDER, BAMBUSA ARUNDINACEA STEM EXTRACT*, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL*, TOCOPHEROL, POLYGLYCERIN-3, LECITHIN, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, CITRIC ACID, CI 77820 (SILVER). MAY CONTAIN +/-: CI 77019 (MICA), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET).
* ingredients from Organic Farming. ** processed from organic ingredients.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - POSSIBLE DELAYS
We are confident we will deliver your order however due to the unprecedented and extraordinary circumstances we are living in, it is possible that deliveries might experience delays in some countries. Please note this is beyond our control and we kindly ask you to be patient and appreciate the work of those who risk their lives delivering parcels everyday during this difficult time.
SHIPPING – UK
Shipping rates available at checkout
FREE UK Delivery on orders over £30
ZONE 1 & 2
We now ship worldwide via ROYAL MAIL TRACKED & SIGNED! Below are estimates countries and your tracking link will be sent to you when your order is dispatched. The estimated to USA, Australia and Canada is 7-10 days. Email us at [email protected] to arrange orders over 2kg
0–1kg - £23.13
1–2kg - £25.22
SHIPPING – EUROPE
We now offer delivery to European countries with ROYAL MAIL TRACKED & SIGNED. Under normal circumstances deliveries to European countries will take between 4 to 6 working days from dispatch. Delivery cost is calculated based on the weight of your order. Email us at [email protected] to arrange orders over 2kg. The following tables show the delivery rates:
0–1kg - £13.21
1–2kg - £16.43
You will receive a confirmation email once your order has shipped. From this point you will not be able to make any change to your order or delivery address.
Orders are processed daily from Monday to Friday and no orders are processed or dispatched during weekends or holidays. We always aim to dispatch orders within 24 hours, and maximum within 48 hours. However, please note we might experience delays depending on the volume of sales. In this case, we ask you kindly to allow a few more days for dispatch and delivery.
Please make sure the delivery address is correct. It is the customer’s responsibility to check all delivery address details are correct before completing the purchase. We might contact you to confirm your address if we consider the address might be wrong or incomplete. Orders that go missing or are delivered to an incorrect address can not be retrieved or replaced by us, if the delivery details were incorrect.
If you aren't satisfied with your product then please email so we can help!
Decide you don't want something when it arrives? We're able to accept returns, as long as:
- We’re notified within 14 days of you receiving your order; and, the goods that you wish to return have not been used and are in their original packaging.
- You will need to email us at [email protected] with your name and contact details, the name of the item(s) you wish to return, your order number and your reason for returning the item. When your return has been received, it will be inspected, and you will be informed of whether the return/exchange has been approved.
-The costs of sending & returning the item(s) are non-refundable. When returning your item(s), we recommend that you obtain proof of posting from the Post Office or use a signed for service. Please send items tracked and keep proof of receipt until a full refund has been issued. Please note we do not take responsibility for lost items.
- As soon as your items arrive and approved, we will issue a refund (excluding shipping costs) and send you an email to confirm.
Our returning address:
12 Woodley Drive
OX18 2FL - UK
As soon as your items arrive, we will issue a refund (excluding shipping costs) and send you an email to confirm. Please send items tracked and keep proof of receipt until a full refund has been issued as we can not take any responsibility for lost items.
- We are unable to change the delivery address for an order once it has been placed.
- We are unable to add items to or remove items from an order once it has been placed.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
- We are currently delivering worldwide, please check if your country is on the list at checkout box.
- Deliveries to the Scottish Highlands & Islands, the Isle of Wight, the Isle of Man, the Channel Islands and Northern Ireland may take a little longer
On Social Networks:
Monday to Friday: from 10am to 5pm.