Water Bottle Premium Stainless Steel 18/8 - 500ml - Turquoise
- ICE COLD OR PIPING HOT, YOUR CHOICE - This elegant companion is guaranteed to keep your drink HOT for 12 hours or COLD for 24 hours; YOUR Bottle provides the best of both worlds. Combining premium 18/8 stainless steel with ultra modern double walled vacuum technology, you get both style and substance, fashion and function. The vacuum flask functionality allows you to finally say goodbye to inferior drinking experiences, forever.
- STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD - We all like to be unique and this beautifully colourful water bottle certainly makes a statement. With so many striking colours on offer, if being stylish and on-trend is high on your agenda look no further. P.S. You'll be helping the environment too, less plastic bottles is definitely a good thing for planet earth!
- THE PERFECT DRINK IN EVERY SCENARIO - This wildly popular bottle can be used at home, work, at the gym, for sports, in your car, at the beach, camping, hiking, travelling & just about any other activity you can dream up! What can be stored inside? Most drinks - including water, tea, coffee & wine.
- Plastic free
- Unbreakable double wall stainless steel insulated flask.
- Seal presses nicely into the neck of bottle that prevent leaking
- Can store carbonated (fizzy) drinks
- Preserves freshness and flavour
- Rust proof
- Warm water & mild dish soap will do the trick.
- Use a kitchen brush if needed to gently scrub the inside.
- Do not apply bleach to your stainless steel bottle. Chlorine can stain and corrode stainless steel which can result in discolouration.
- Not dishwasher or microwave friendly.
- Do not freeze.
- Remove cap and place the bottle upside-down to dry.
- After cleaning your bottle will be fresh, without a bad taste or smell due to the quality of steel.
If you order before 2pm, your order will be dispatched in the same day via Royal Mail.
Royal Mail 1st Class
Up to 1kg £3.55
Up to 2kg £5.50
If your order weighs more than 2kg then we reserve the right to contact you with a bespoke delivery charge.
If you need your package to have a guaranteed delivery date, or would like it tracked, then drop us an e-mail at [email protected] and we will be happy to arrange this for you.
- We use Parcelforce and Royal Mail for all of our UK deliveries.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
We're sure that you'll be happy with your order, but in the event that you're not satisfied, we're able to accept returns, as long as:
- We’re notified within 7 days of you receiving your order; and, the goods that you wish to return have not been used and are in their original packaging.
- You will need to email us at [email protected] with your name and contact details, the name of the item(s) you wish to return, your order number and your reason for returning the item. When your return has been received, it will be inspected and you will be informed of whether the return/exchange has been approved.
-The costs of sending & returning the item(s) are non refundable. When returning your item(s), we recommend that you obtain proof of posting from the Post Office, or use a signed for service. Please send items tracked and keep proof of receipt until a full refund has been issued. Please note we do not take responsibility for lost items.
- As soon as your items arrive and approved we will issue a refund (excluding shipping costs) and send you an email to confirm.
Our return address:
12 Woodley Drive
Order Cancellations & restrictions
-We are unable to cancel an order once it has been placed, however if you change your mind about any of the items in your order, you can return them to us within 7 days of your order being delivered.
- We are unable to change the delivery address for an order once it has been placed.
- We are unable to add items to or remove items from an order once it has been placed.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
- We are currently unable to deliver to US and overseas.
- Deliveries to the Scottish Highlands & Islands, the Isle of Wight, the Isle of Man, the Channel Islands and Northern Ireland may take a little longer
On Social Networks:
Monday to Friday: from 10am to 5pm.