Ginger Lime 100% Natural Soap Bar - a recharging scrubby soap bar
Feel the difference of nature’s best with Organic Shea Butter packed into a nourishing bar of soap. This natural soap is palm oil free and offers a fresh, spicy, earthy aroma. The slightly scrubby texture of the soap is designed for normal, oily/blemish prone skin.
Ginger Lime Soap – a recharging scrubby soap bar
Handmade, natural soap bar, scented with a deliciously refreshing blend which includes pure essential oils of Lime, Ginger, Lemongrass, Patchouli and May Chang, a soap starring Ginger and Lime.
This is not a ginger cookie! This is a serious energising natural soap that will put a little pep in your step. The fresh, zesty and at the same time earthy, spicy scent stimulates your senses and creates an exotic atmosphere for your bath, but also washing in the rivers and lakes will be the ultimate fresh outdoor experience too. Whether male or female, young or old, this Ginger Lime soap is ideal for any outdoor adventurer; it prepares you to go forth and explore the world. So, when camping or hiking, make sure you take along a bar of this deliciously smelling natural soap. We also added just the right amount of the ground ginger and curry powder into this bar to create an extra sense of refreshment and positivity.
We all know that ginger is a wonderful home remedy. But did you know that also Ginger Lime soap has some impressive benefits on your skin? It’s true.
Here’s the evidence. Our lovely natural soap bar of Ginger Lime
- Is a perfect therapy for combination and oily skin types but beneficial for the normal type of skin as well
- Our handmade ginger soap forms a beautiful lather that unclogs your pores and improves skin tone and texture
- The antibacterial, astringent and toning properties of Lime oil in this natural soap make it useful for controlling acne and skin greasiness
- Curry powder provides a pleasurably bumpy ride when you use this mildly exfoliating soap. This slightly scrubby bar does its job to all skin types except very dry or sensitive due to the soap’s stimulating nature
- Ginger powder is used to give the bar its lovely dark golden colour
- Ginger is well known for its warming and soothing effects on tired muscles, so it’s ideal for camping and after physical or sport activity
- Ginger oil is warming, comforting and great for soothing the mind
- Lime essential oil can help revitalise a tired mind, helping to ease apathy
Our Ginger Lime soap is designed to reset your skin to the clean, healthy surface after a long day and to uplift, refresh and recharge your spirit. Brighten up your shower or your camping adventure with this refreshing bar.
This soap bar would be a perfect addition to your washing up routine. Captivate your senses and imagination wherever you are!
Ginger Lime soap comes in an eco-friendly, 100% recycled & recyclable brown paper packaging and is fastened with a seal which is made from cellulose and is fully biodegradable and compostable.
- Full natural ingredients
- NO Artificial Colours or Fragrances
- NO Harsh Chemicals
- NO Parabens
- NO Detergents (SLS/SLES)
- NO Alcohol
- NO Petrochemicals
Weight: 100g / ± 5%
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - POSSIBLE DELAYS
We are confident we will deliver your order however due to the unprecedented and extraordinary circumstances we are living in, it is possible that deliveries might experience delays in some countries. Please note this is beyond our control and we kindly ask you to be patient and appreciate the work of those who risk their lives delivering parcels everyday during this difficult time.
SHIPPING – UK
Shipping rates available at checkout
FREE UK Delivery on orders over £30
ZONE 1 & 2
We now ship worldwide via ROYAL MAIL TRACKED & SIGNED! Below are estimates countries and your tracking link will be sent to you when your order is dispatched. The estimated to USA, Australia and Canada is 7-10 days. Email us at [email protected] to arrange orders over 2kg
0–1kg - £23.13
1–2kg - £25.22
SHIPPING – EUROPE
We now offer delivery to European countries with ROYAL MAIL TRACKED & SIGNED. Under normal circumstances deliveries to European countries will take between 4 to 6 working days from dispatch. Delivery cost is calculated based on the weight of your order. Email us at [email protected] to arrange orders over 2kg. The following tables show the delivery rates:
0–1kg - £13.21
1–2kg - £16.43
You will receive a confirmation email once your order has shipped. From this point you will not be able to make any change to your order or delivery address.
Orders are processed daily from Monday to Friday and no orders are processed or dispatched during weekends or holidays. We always aim to dispatch orders within 24 hours, and maximum within 48 hours. However, please note we might experience delays depending on the volume of sales. In this case, we ask you kindly to allow a few more days for dispatch and delivery.
Please make sure the delivery address is correct. It is the customer’s responsibility to check all delivery address details are correct before completing the purchase. We might contact you to confirm your address if we consider the address might be wrong or incomplete. Orders that go missing or are delivered to an incorrect address can not be retrieved or replaced by us, if the delivery details were incorrect.
If you aren't satisfied with your product then please email so we can help!
Decide you don't want something when it arrives? We're able to accept returns, as long as:
- We’re notified within 14 days of you receiving your order; and, the goods that you wish to return have not been used and are in their original packaging.
- You will need to email us at [email protected]uk with your name and contact details, the name of the item(s) you wish to return, your order number and your reason for returning the item. When your return has been received, it will be inspected, and you will be informed of whether the return/exchange has been approved.
-The costs of sending & returning the item(s) are non-refundable. When returning your item(s), we recommend that you obtain proof of posting from the Post Office or use a signed for service. Please send items tracked and keep proof of receipt until a full refund has been issued. Please note we do not take responsibility for lost items.
- As soon as your items arrive and approved, we will issue a refund (excluding shipping costs) and send you an email to confirm.
Our returning address:
12 Woodley Drive
OX18 2FL - UK
As soon as your items arrive, we will issue a refund (excluding shipping costs) and send you an email to confirm. Please send items tracked and keep proof of receipt until a full refund has been issued as we can not take any responsibility for lost items.
- We are unable to change the delivery address for an order once it has been placed.
- We are unable to add items to or remove items from an order once it has been placed.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
- We are currently delivering worldwide, please check if your country is on the list at checkout box.
- Deliveries to the Scottish Highlands & Islands, the Isle of Wight, the Isle of Man, the Channel Islands and Northern Ireland may take a little longer
On Social Networks:
Monday to Friday: from 10am to 5pm.