Refillable Floss Dispenser + Corn Starch PLA Floss Mint
Flossing is important for the overall oral hygiene. Most dentist will recommend to floss on a daily basis. Until now flossing also created a lot of useless plastic waste, here is a better option were you can add flossing to your daily oral care without harming the environment. Our floss dispenser is fully made of stainless steel, which means you can reuse for a long time and simply purchase the floss refills whenever needed. Besides the reusable floss dispenser, the floss refills are 100% bio based-plastic, derived from corn starch with a refreshing peppermint touch. This floss is suitable for vegans, but not fully compostable in your backyard compost.
Bambaw's vegan dental floss is made with 100% PLA (bioplastic derived from corn starch), natural mint flavour and candelila wax.
The 50 metre floss clew is packed in a zero-waste and plastic-free stainless steel container; the metal dispensing lid easily allows you to cut the floss.
- 100% Vegan friendly
- PETA cruelty-free & plastic-free packaging
- Comes in a reusable stainless steel container & dispenser
- Packed in biodegradable and compostable kraft paper box
Directions: Gently pull out about 30 centimetres of floss and roll the floss around your thumb to control the strength and position. Floss slowly between each tooth, reaching close to the gum line.
Flossing your teeth provides an even better clean than brushing alone and helps eliminate the formation of plaque.
If you order before 2pm, your order will be dispatched in the same day via Royal Mail.
Royal Mail 1st Class
Up to 1kg £3.55
Up to 2kg £5.50
If your order weighs more than 2kg then we reserve the right to contact you with a bespoke delivery charge.
If you need your package to have a guaranteed delivery date, or would like it tracked, then drop us an e-mail at [email protected] and we will be happy to arrange this for you.
- We use Parcelforce and Royal Mail for all of our UK deliveries.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
We're sure that you'll be happy with your order, but in the event that you're not satisfied, we're able to accept returns, as long as:
- We’re notified within 7 days of you receiving your order; and, the goods that you wish to return have not been used and are in their original packaging.
- You will need to email us at [email protected] with your name and contact details, the name of the item(s) you wish to return, your order number and your reason for returning the item. When your return has been received, it will be inspected and you will be informed of whether the return/exchange has been approved.
-The costs of sending & returning the item(s) are non refundable. When returning your item(s), we recommend that you obtain proof of posting from the Post Office, or use a signed for service. Please send items tracked and keep proof of receipt until a full refund has been issued. Please note we do not take responsibility for lost items.
- As soon as your items arrive and approved we will issue a refund (excluding shipping costs) and send you an email to confirm.
Our return address:
12 Woodley Drive
Order Cancellations & restrictions
-We are unable to cancel an order once it has been placed, however if you change your mind about any of the items in your order, you can return them to us within 7 days of your order being delivered.
- We are unable to change the delivery address for an order once it has been placed.
- We are unable to add items to or remove items from an order once it has been placed.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
- We are currently unable to deliver to US and overseas.
- Deliveries to the Scottish Highlands & Islands, the Isle of Wight, the Isle of Man, the Channel Islands and Northern Ireland may take a little longer
On Social Networks:
Monday to Friday: from 10am to 5pm.