Reusable Bamboo Makeup Pads x 6 - eco kindly
- 100% ECO-FRIENDLY - Our reusable bamboo cotton pads are a great way of saving the environment. Being made from organic bamboo instead of going in the bin, you can put them in the wash and get ready to use them again and again - a win for your pocket, and the environment!
- SAFE & SOFT - Our reusable make up remover pads are made from premium quality super soft bamboo/cotton fabric - hypo allergenic and is known to be anti-microbial/anti-fungal material so great for sensitive skin and for use around the eye area.
- MULTIPURPOSE - These reusable face pads are great to clean makeup, lipstick, mascara, dirt, apply toners, lighteners, medicine or removing nail polish. And even for cleansing glasses and smartphone screen.
- GREAT FOR HOME & TRAVEL - Our reusable cotton rounds are lightweight, portable, and you can keep some in your travel bag, gym, handbag and at home.
- MAKE A DIFFERENCE - Bamboo towelling, made from the pulp of the bamboo grass is produced from the environmentally sustainable bamboo plant. It is one of the fastest growing plants on the planet with some species growing almost a metre a day, is a sustainable alternative to cotton, is renewable and is said to have some antibacterial properties. As an eco-friendly and multifunctional plant; bamboo has been used in architecture, agriculture, furniture and paper-making for thousands of years and more recently as a fabric.
x 6 Bamboo make up pads each measure approx 8cm x 8cm
Plastic Free packaging
The pads and face cloths are all machine washable and reusable
If you order before 2pm, your order will be dispatched in the same day via Royal Mail.
Royal Mail 1st Class
Up to 1kg £3.55
Up to 2kg £5.50
If your order weighs more than 2kg then we reserve the right to contact you with a bespoke delivery charge.
If you need your package to have a guaranteed delivery date, or would like it tracked, then drop us an e-mail at [email protected] and we will be happy to arrange this for you.
- We use Parcelforce and Royal Mail for all of our UK deliveries.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
We're sure that you'll be happy with your order, but in the event that you're not satisfied, we're able to accept returns, as long as:
- We’re notified within 7 days of you receiving your order; and, the goods that you wish to return have not been used and are in their original packaging.
- You will need to email us at [email protected] with your name and contact details, the name of the item(s) you wish to return, your order number and your reason for returning the item. When your return has been received, it will be inspected and you will be informed of whether the return/exchange has been approved.
-The costs of sending & returning the item(s) are non refundable. When returning your item(s), we recommend that you obtain proof of posting from the Post Office, or use a signed for service. Please send items tracked and keep proof of receipt until a full refund has been issued. Please note we do not take responsibility for lost items.
- As soon as your items arrive and approved we will issue a refund (excluding shipping costs) and send you an email to confirm.
Our return address:
12 Woodley Drive
Order Cancellations & restrictions
-We are unable to cancel an order once it has been placed, however if you change your mind about any of the items in your order, you can return them to us within 7 days of your order being delivered.
- We are unable to change the delivery address for an order once it has been placed.
- We are unable to add items to or remove items from an order once it has been placed.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
- We are currently unable to deliver to US and overseas.
- Deliveries to the Scottish Highlands & Islands, the Isle of Wight, the Isle of Man, the Channel Islands and Northern Ireland may take a little longer
On Social Networks:
Monday to Friday: from 10am to 5pm.