Organic Bergamot FCF Purest Essential Oil - 100% Organic 100% Pure
ORGANIC BERGAMOT FCF ESSENTIAL OIL (Origin: Italy)
Essential Oil: Essential oils are extracted from medicinal plants and have a stimulating and healing effect on muscles and organs. Bio Scents has an extensive series of essential oils, each with its own strength and application.
Bergamot (FCF) oil: Our organic bergamot oil (FCF) is obtained from Bergamot grown in Italy. This Bergamot comes from the last harvest and has been grown, processed and bottled in Europe. "Bergamot" is named after the Italian town of Bergamo, where Bergamot was first sold.
Scent: This premium organic bergamot oil has a naturally strong, fruity, and fresh scent with a floral undertone.
FCF: means that the oil is free of bergapten and furocoumarin, so that the oil does not evoke photosynthetic reactions.
Warning: Do not use undiluted on the skin. Do not use on damaged or irritated skin. If you are pregnant from suffering from a medical condition, you must complete live use beforehand. In the event of skin irritation, immediately discontinue use and seek medical advice. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of the reach of children. Flammable. Store in a cool and dark place.
If you order before 2pm, your order will be dispatched in the same day via Royal Mail.
Royal Mail 1st Class
Up to 1kg £3.55
Up to 2kg £5.50
If your order weighs more than 2kg then we reserve the right to contact you with a bespoke delivery charge.
If you need your package to have a guaranteed delivery date, or would like it tracked, then drop us an e-mail at [email protected] and we will be happy to arrange this for you.
- We use Parcelforce and Royal Mail for all of our UK deliveries.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
We're sure that you'll be happy with your order, but in the event that you're not satisfied, we're able to accept returns, as long as:
- We’re notified within 7 days of you receiving your order; and, the goods that you wish to return have not been used and are in their original packaging.
- You will need to email us at [email protected] with your name and contact details, the name of the item(s) you wish to return, your order number and your reason for returning the item. When your return has been received, it will be inspected and you will be informed of whether the return/exchange has been approved.
-The costs of sending & returning the item(s) are non refundable. When returning your item(s), we recommend that you obtain proof of posting from the Post Office, or use a signed for service. Please send items tracked and keep proof of receipt until a full refund has been issued. Please note we do not take responsibility for lost items.
- As soon as your items arrive and approved we will issue a refund (excluding shipping costs) and send you an email to confirm.
Our return address:
12 Woodley Drive
Order Cancellations & restrictions
-We are unable to cancel an order once it has been placed, however if you change your mind about any of the items in your order, you can return them to us within 7 days of your order being delivered.
- We are unable to change the delivery address for an order once it has been placed.
- We are unable to add items to or remove items from an order once it has been placed.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
- We are currently unable to deliver to US and overseas.
- Deliveries to the Scottish Highlands & Islands, the Isle of Wight, the Isle of Man, the Channel Islands and Northern Ireland may take a little longer
On Social Networks:
Monday to Friday: from 10am to 5pm.