HERO - Natural deodorant Coconut oil - plastic free
Day-conquerors or positive warriors, HERO is the one that will get you walking fearlessly in every journey. If you woke up in a sharp MOOD, this particular coconut oil natural deodorant will keep you mind-focused, stimulated and adventurous. Like a heroic act, it does three things, fast. Stops body odor, improve underarm's skin health (not many do that!) and enhances your concentration. The victorious on this deed are Peppermint, Eucalyptus and Rosemary, the push of essential oils you need to seize the day! Even better, it's zero residues, zero stickiness and zero stains.
Size: 1oz / 30g (we don’t use water in our products so you make more of it - no need to pay for “aqua”)
How To Use
HERO coconut oil natural deodorant comes in a gorgeous stick. Easy to push from the tube up from the bottom and apply a thin layer directly to dry and clean underarms. Morning is always the best time to get you in the MOOD and with just 3 to 5 glides keeps you fresh all day. Handmade with the finest natural ingredients, we are waterless so that it lasts longer. Our #CocoTribe reports using a stick for up to 5 months!
You can use it on any sweaty area of your bootylicious (that’s right, not just armpits) and just let it go wild - like coconuts.
For best results, rub in the deodorant so it is absorbed completely. Discontinue if rash or irritation occurs. Do not use on broken skin.
Coconut Matter’s natural deodorant sticks come in zero-waste biodegradable packaging. The eco friendly paper tubes are rolled by hand using cardboard lined with food-grade wax paper on the inside and biodegradable laminate on the outside. Push it up and be the eco-goddess of a sustainable living mode!
Hypoallergenic, Cruelty-free, Vegan, No Aluminium, No Baking Soda, No Parabens, No Silicone, No Phthalates, No Toxins, No Fragrance, No Alcohol, No Plastic.
Slowly Handmade. We are all about Sustainable Living and choose Clean Beauty. Love it Natural & Wild.
Lauric acid in WILD virgin coconut oil fights against bacterial, and Undecylenic acid in Elderberry Fruit extract prevents the growth of bacteria.
Antioxidants from Ascorbyl Palmitate (Ecocert approved), Elderberry Fruit extract and Tocopherol improve underarm skin's health.
Odour patrols team
A team of odour patrols namely Magnesium Hydroxide, Triethy Citrate (Ecocert approved), Zinc Ricinoleate prevent the funky smell from developing.
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST
*Maranta arundinacea Root Powder, *Cocos nucifera Oil, Magnesium Hydroxide, Isoamyl Laurate, Jojoba Esters, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Palmitate, *Butyrospermum parkii Butter, Triethyl Citrate, Tapioca Starch, Zinc Ricinoleate, Oryza sativa Bran Wax, Sambucus nigra fruit extract, Rosemarinus officianalis Leaf Oil, Eucalyptus radiata Leaf Oil, Mentha piperita Oil, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Helianthus annuus Seed Oil, **d-Limonene, **Linalol
**Naturally occurring ingredients of essential oils
If you order before 2pm, your order will be dispatched in the same day via Royal Mail.
Royal Mail 1st Class
Up to 1kg £3.55
Up to 2kg £5.50
If your order weighs more than 2kg then we reserve the right to contact you with a bespoke delivery charge.
If you need your package to have a guaranteed delivery date, or would like it tracked, then drop us an e-mail at [email protected] and we will be happy to arrange this for you.
- We use Parcelforce and Royal Mail for all of our UK deliveries.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
We're sure that you'll be happy with your order, but in the event that you're not satisfied, we're able to accept returns, as long as:
- We’re notified within 7 days of you receiving your order; and, the goods that you wish to return have not been used and are in their original packaging.
- You will need to email us at [email protected] with your name and contact details, the name of the item(s) you wish to return, your order number and your reason for returning the item. When your return has been received, it will be inspected and you will be informed of whether the return/exchange has been approved.
-The costs of sending & returning the item(s) are non refundable. When returning your item(s), we recommend that you obtain proof of posting from the Post Office, or use a signed for service. Please send items tracked and keep proof of receipt until a full refund has been issued. Please note we do not take responsibility for lost items.
- As soon as your items arrive and approved we will issue a refund (excluding shipping costs) and send you an email to confirm.
Our return address:
12 Woodley Drive
Order Cancellations & restrictions
-We are unable to cancel an order once it has been placed, however if you change your mind about any of the items in your order, you can return them to us within 7 days of your order being delivered.
- We are unable to change the delivery address for an order once it has been placed.
- We are unable to add items to or remove items from an order once it has been placed.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
- We are currently unable to deliver to US and overseas.
- Deliveries to the Scottish Highlands & Islands, the Isle of Wight, the Isle of Man, the Channel Islands and Northern Ireland may take a little longer
On Social Networks:
Monday to Friday: from 10am to 5pm.