Organic Eucalyptus Purest Essential Oil - 100% Organic 100% Pure
ORGANIC EUCALYPTUS ESSENTIAL OIL (Origin: Portugal)
Aromatic benefits: Stimulating & Rejuvenating - Eucalyptus relieves mental exhaustion by boosting circulation to the brain, stimulating the mind out of sluggishness, and rejuvenating the spirit. Also used for a common cold, to treat minor wounds and scratches and to relief joint pains.
How to use it:
- Burn 4-5 drops of the oil with a layer of water in an oil burner, and place the oil burner on the nearest table to you so you can inhale oils.
- Common cold: Add 4 drops to 10ml carrier oil of your choice and apply to the chest and throat area to clear the sinuses and silence your cough.
- Minor wounds: Add one drop to a teaspoon of carrier oil and apply to a small wound to prevent infection.
- Joint pain: Add 4 drops to 10ml carrier oil of your choice and massage into the affected area for joint pain relief.
Blends well with: Lemon, Peppermint, Rosemary
Also used to: Ease coldsore symptoms. Eucalyptus' anti-inflammatory properties can ease herpes symptoms. Add one drop to a teaspoon of carrier oil and apply to the affected area.
Essential Oil: Essential oils are extracted from medicinal plants and have a stimulating and healing effect on muscles and organs. Bio Scents has an extensive series of essential oils, each with its own strength and application.
Eucalyptus oil: The organic eucalyptus oil from Bio Scents is obtained from eucalyptus grown in Portugal. This eucalyptus comes from the last harvest and is grown, processed and bottled in Europe. The eucalyptus plant can grow up to 90 meters in height.
Scent: This premium organic eucalyptus oil is sharp and somewhat camphor-like.
No additives: No artificial fragrances and colorants have been added to the oil, only the purely natural biological eucalyptus has been used to obtain the oil.
Warning: Avoid use during pregnancy or while breastfeeding. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Do not use on damaged or irritated skin. If you are pregnant or have a medical condition, seek advice before use. In the event of skin irritation, immediately discontinue use and seek medical advice. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of the reach of children. Flammable. Store in a cool and dark place.
If you order before 2pm, your order will be dispatched in the same day via Royal Mail.
Royal Mail 1st Class
Up to 1kg £3.55
Up to 2kg £5.50
If your order weighs more than 2kg then we reserve the right to contact you with a bespoke delivery charge.
If you need your package to have a guaranteed delivery date, or would like it tracked, then drop us an e-mail at [email protected] and we will be happy to arrange this for you.
- We use Parcelforce and Royal Mail for all of our UK deliveries.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
We're sure that you'll be happy with your order, but in the event that you're not satisfied, we're able to accept returns, as long as:
- We’re notified within 7 days of you receiving your order; and, the goods that you wish to return have not been used and are in their original packaging.
- You will need to email us at [email protected] with your name and contact details, the name of the item(s) you wish to return, your order number and your reason for returning the item. When your return has been received, it will be inspected and you will be informed of whether the return/exchange has been approved.
-The costs of sending & returning the item(s) are non refundable. When returning your item(s), we recommend that you obtain proof of posting from the Post Office, or use a signed for service. Please send items tracked and keep proof of receipt until a full refund has been issued. Please note we do not take responsibility for lost items.
- As soon as your items arrive and approved we will issue a refund (excluding shipping costs) and send you an email to confirm.
Our return address:
12 Woodley Drive
Order Cancellations & restrictions
-We are unable to cancel an order once it has been placed, however if you change your mind about any of the items in your order, you can return them to us within 7 days of your order being delivered.
- We are unable to change the delivery address for an order once it has been placed.
- We are unable to add items to or remove items from an order once it has been placed.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
- We are currently unable to deliver to US and overseas.
- Deliveries to the Scottish Highlands & Islands, the Isle of Wight, the Isle of Man, the Channel Islands and Northern Ireland may take a little longer
On Social Networks:
Monday to Friday: from 10am to 5pm.