Organic Lemon Purest Essential Oil - 100% Organic 100% Pure
ORGANIC LEMON ESSENTIAL OIL (Origin: Italy)
Aromatic benefits: Uplifting & Decreases nausea - Lemon oil lightens the mood, reduces stress and anxiety & decreases feelings of nausea. It's also an antibacterial oil which makes it good to treat small wounds, and antioxidants that brighten and preserve your skin.
How to use it:
- Burn 4-5 drops of the oil with a layer of water in an oil burner, and place the oil burner on the nearest table to you so you can inhale oils.
- Add one drop to a teaspoon of carrier oil (any oil you have at home like peanut or olive oil) and apply to the small wound.
- Add 4 drops to a carrier oil of your choice and apply to the skin as a body oil to brighten and preserve your skin.
Blends well with: Eucalyptus, Lavender, Sweet orange, Rosemary, Tea tree, Ylang Ylang
Also used for: Cleaning: Lemon oil is antibacterial and removes stains, so it's perfect to use as an alternative to chemical cleaning products. Like all antibacterial oils, it's also great to use 2-3 drops in the fabric softener tray of your washing machine.
Essential Oil: Essential oils are extracted from medicinal plants and have a stimulating and healing effect on muscles and organs.
Lemon oil: Our organic lemon oil is obtained from lemon grown in Italy. The lemon comes from the last harvest and is grown, processed and bottled in Europe.
Scent: This premium organic lemon oil has a sweet, light, fruity and fresh citrus aroma.
No additives: No artificial fragrances and colorants have been added to the oil, only the purely natural organic lemon is used to obtain the oil.
Warning: Lemon oil is phototoxic, therefore do not use undiluted on the skin or on the skin before it is exposed to the sun. Do not use on damaged or irritated skin. If you are pregnant or have a medical condition, seek advice before use. In the event of skin irritation, immediately discontinue use and seek medical advice. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of the reach of children. Flammable. Store in a cool and dark place.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - POSSIBLE DELAYS
We are confident we will deliver your order however due to the unprecedented and extraordinary circumstances we are living in, it is possible that deliveries might experience delays in some countries. Please note this is beyond our control and we kindly ask you to be patient and appreciate the work of those who risk their lives delivering parcels everyday during this difficult time.
SHIPPING – UK
Shipping rates available at checkout
FREE UK Delivery on orders over £30
ZONE 1 & 2
We now ship worldwide via ROYAL MAIL TRACKED & SIGNED! Below are estimates countries and your tracking link will be sent to you when your order is dispatched. The estimated to USA, Australia and Canada is 7-10 days. Email us at [email protected] to arrange orders over 2kg
0–1kg - £23.13
1–2kg - £25.22
SHIPPING – EUROPE
We now offer delivery to European countries with ROYAL MAIL TRACKED & SIGNED. Under normal circumstances deliveries to European countries will take between 4 to 6 working days from dispatch. Delivery cost is calculated based on the weight of your order. Email us at [email protected] to arrange orders over 2kg. The following tables show the delivery rates:
0–1kg - £13.21
1–2kg - £16.43
You will receive a confirmation email once your order has shipped. From this point you will not be able to make any change to your order or delivery address.
Orders are processed daily from Monday to Friday and no orders are processed or dispatched during weekends or holidays. We always aim to dispatch orders within 24 hours, and maximum within 48 hours. However, please note we might experience delays depending on the volume of sales. In this case, we ask you kindly to allow a few more days for dispatch and delivery.
Please make sure the delivery address is correct. It is the customer’s responsibility to check all delivery address details are correct before completing the purchase. We might contact you to confirm your address if we consider the address might be wrong or incomplete. Orders that go missing or are delivered to an incorrect address can not be retrieved or replaced by us, if the delivery details were incorrect.
If you aren't satisfied with your product then please email so we can help!
Decide you don't want something when it arrives? We're able to accept returns, as long as:
- We’re notified within 14 days of you receiving your order; and, the goods that you wish to return have not been used and are in their original packaging.
- You will need to email us at [email protected] with your name and contact details, the name of the item(s) you wish to return, your order number and your reason for returning the item. When your return has been received, it will be inspected, and you will be informed of whether the return/exchange has been approved.
-The costs of sending & returning the item(s) are non-refundable. When returning your item(s), we recommend that you obtain proof of posting from the Post Office or use a signed for service. Please send items tracked and keep proof of receipt until a full refund has been issued. Please note we do not take responsibility for lost items.
- As soon as your items arrive and approved, we will issue a refund (excluding shipping costs) and send you an email to confirm.
Our returning address:
12 Woodley Drive
OX18 2FL - UK
As soon as your items arrive, we will issue a refund (excluding shipping costs) and send you an email to confirm. Please send items tracked and keep proof of receipt until a full refund has been issued as we can not take any responsibility for lost items.
- We are unable to change the delivery address for an order once it has been placed.
- We are unable to add items to or remove items from an order once it has been placed.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
- We are currently delivering worldwide, please check if your country is on the list at checkout box.
- Deliveries to the Scottish Highlands & Islands, the Isle of Wight, the Isle of Man, the Channel Islands and Northern Ireland may take a little longer
On Social Networks:
Monday to Friday: from 10am to 5pm.