Stainless Steel Drinking Straws - Silver - x 2
- Healthy and safe material -These reusable straws are made of food-grade 18/ 8 non-toxic stainless steel, FDA-Approved, BPA free, no metallic or chemical taste, reusable and environmentally friendly
- Easy to clean & carry- The straws are easy to clean with 1 piece cleaning brushes also can put them into dishwasher. Come with a storage bag, easy to carry
- Environmentally friendly -The wide straws are reusable and durable, much better for the environment ditching the plastic disposable straws
- Elegant colour & smooth finish -The drinking straw is with gold or silver colour, a great gift for friends, family. It is thick and with rounded end, not sharp and suitable for children and adult
- Versatility -There are 1 straight straw and 1 bent straws with 8."/ 21.cm length, 0.24"/ 0.6cm diameter which are perfect for 20oz tumblers, great for hot chocolate, smoothies, apple cider vinegar, fruit juice, milk, sodas coffee, tea, kefir, water and any fizzy drinks. Suitable for family party, outdoor picnics, hiking, trips and office use
WHY STAINLESS STEEL STRAW:
MILLIONS of straws as used and thrown away just minutes after use every single day across the world!
In the U.K., at least 4.4 billion straws are estimated to be thrown away annually.
Most of these are thrown straight into the bin, will never be recycled and will end up in our oceans, killing the amazing creatures in it.
Choose to #REUSE
• Set of 2 + brush + case
• Dishwasher safe
• 304 (18/8) stainless steel
• 21.5cm length, 0.24"/ 0.6cm diameter
• BPA-free, phthalate-free and lead-free
If you order before 2pm, your order will be dispatched in the same day via Royal Mail.
Royal Mail 1st Class
Up to 1kg £3.55
Up to 2kg £5.50
If your order weighs more than 2kg then we reserve the right to contact you with a bespoke delivery charge.
If you need your package to have a guaranteed delivery date, or would like it tracked, then drop us an e-mail at [email protected] and we will be happy to arrange this for you.
- We use Parcelforce and Royal Mail for all of our UK deliveries.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
We're sure that you'll be happy with your order, but in the event that you're not satisfied, we're able to accept returns, as long as:
- We’re notified within 7 days of you receiving your order; and, the goods that you wish to return have not been used and are in their original packaging.
- You will need to email us at [email protected] with your name and contact details, the name of the item(s) you wish to return, your order number and your reason for returning the item. When your return has been received, it will be inspected and you will be informed of whether the return/exchange has been approved.
-The costs of sending & returning the item(s) are non refundable. When returning your item(s), we recommend that you obtain proof of posting from the Post Office, or use a signed for service. Please send items tracked and keep proof of receipt until a full refund has been issued. Please note we do not take responsibility for lost items.
- As soon as your items arrive and approved we will issue a refund (excluding shipping costs) and send you an email to confirm.
Our return address:
12 Woodley Drive
Order Cancellations & restrictions
-We are unable to cancel an order once it has been placed, however if you change your mind about any of the items in your order, you can return them to us within 7 days of your order being delivered.
- We are unable to change the delivery address for an order once it has been placed.
- We are unable to add items to or remove items from an order once it has been placed.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
- We are currently unable to deliver to US and overseas.
- Deliveries to the Scottish Highlands & Islands, the Isle of Wight, the Isle of Man, the Channel Islands and Northern Ireland may take a little longer
On Social Networks:
Monday to Friday: from 10am to 5pm.