Water Bottle Premium Stainless Steel 18/8 - 500ml - Blue
- ICE COLD OR PIPING HOT, YOUR CHOICE - This elegant companion is guaranteed to keep your drink HOT for 12 hours or COLD for 24 hours; YOUR Bottle provides the best of both worlds. Combining premium 18/8 stainless steel with ultra modern double walled vacuum technology, you get both style and substance, fashion and function. The vacuum flask functionality allows you to finally say goodbye to inferior drinking experiences, forever.
- STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD - We all like to be unique and this beautifully colourful water bottle certainly makes a statement. With so many striking colours on offer, if being stylish and on-trend is high on your agenda look no further. P.S. You'll be helping the environment too, less plastic bottles is definitely a good thing for planet earth!
- THE PERFECT DRINK IN EVERY SCENARIO - This wildly popular bottle can be used at home, work, at the gym, for sports, in your car, at the beach, camping, hiking, travelling & just about any other activity you can dream up! What can be stored inside? Most drinks - including water, tea, coffee & wine.
- Plastic free
- Unbreakable double wall stainless steel insulated flask.
- Seal presses nicely into the neck of bottle that prevent leaking
- Can store carbonated (fizzy) drinks
- Preserves freshness and flavour
- Rust proof
- Warm water & mild dish soap will do the trick.
- Use a kitchen brush if needed to gently scrub the inside.
- Do not apply bleach to your stainless steel bottle. Chlorine can stain and corrode stainless steel which can result in discolouration.
- Not dishwasher or microwave friendly.
- Do not freeze.
- Remove cap and place the bottle upside-down to dry.
- After cleaning your bottle will be fresh, without a bad taste or smell due to the quality of steel.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - POSSIBLE DELAYS
We are confident we will deliver your order however due to the unprecedented and extraordinary circumstances we are living in, it is possible that deliveries might experience delays in some countries. Please note this is beyond our control and we kindly ask you to be patient and appreciate the work of those who risk their lives delivering parcels everyday during this difficult time.
SHIPPING – UK
Shipping rates available at checkout
FREE UK Delivery on orders over £30
ZONE 1 & 2
We now ship worldwide via ROYAL MAIL TRACKED & SIGNED! Below are estimates countries and your tracking link will be sent to you when your order is dispatched. The estimated to USA, Australia and Canada is 7-10 days. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange orders over 2kg
0–1kg - £23.13
1–2kg - £25.22
SHIPPING – EUROPE
We now offer delivery to European countries with ROYAL MAIL TRACKED & SIGNED. Under normal circumstances deliveries to European countries will take between 4 to 6 working days from dispatch. Delivery cost is calculated based on the weight of your order. Email us at email@example.com to arrange orders over 2kg. The following tables show the delivery rates:
0–1kg - £13.21
1–2kg - £16.43
You will receive a confirmation email once your order has shipped. From this point you will not be able to make any change to your order or delivery address.
Orders are processed daily from Monday to Friday and no orders are processed or dispatched during weekends or holidays. We always aim to dispatch orders within 24 hours, and maximum within 48 hours. However, please note we might experience delays depending on the volume of sales. In this case, we ask you kindly to allow a few more days for dispatch and delivery.
Please make sure the delivery address is correct. It is the customer’s responsibility to check all delivery address details are correct before completing the purchase. We might contact you to confirm your address if we consider the address might be wrong or incomplete. Orders that go missing or are delivered to an incorrect address can not be retrieved or replaced by us, if the delivery details were incorrect.
If you aren't satisfied with your product then please email so we can help!
Decide you don't want something when it arrives? We're able to accept returns, as long as:
- We’re notified within 14 days of you receiving your order; and, the goods that you wish to return have not been used and are in their original packaging.
- You will need to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and contact details, the name of the item(s) you wish to return, your order number and your reason for returning the item. When your return has been received, it will be inspected, and you will be informed of whether the return/exchange has been approved.
-The costs of sending & returning the item(s) are non-refundable. When returning your item(s), we recommend that you obtain proof of posting from the Post Office or use a signed for service. Please send items tracked and keep proof of receipt until a full refund has been issued. Please note we do not take responsibility for lost items.
- As soon as your items arrive and approved, we will issue a refund (excluding shipping costs) and send you an email to confirm.
Our returning address:
12 Woodley Drive
OX18 2FL - UK
As soon as your items arrive, we will issue a refund (excluding shipping costs) and send you an email to confirm. Please send items tracked and keep proof of receipt until a full refund has been issued as we can not take any responsibility for lost items.
- We are unable to change the delivery address for an order once it has been placed.
- We are unable to add items to or remove items from an order once it has been placed.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
- We are currently delivering worldwide, please check if your country is on the list at checkout box.
- Deliveries to the Scottish Highlands & Islands, the Isle of Wight, the Isle of Man, the Channel Islands and Northern Ireland may take a little longer
On Social Networks:
Monday to Friday: from 10am to 5pm.