Sweet Orange Spearmint Soap Bar 100% Natural – a relaxing face and body soap
Feel the difference of nature’s best with Organic Shea Butter packed into a nourishing bar of soap. This natural soap is palm oil free and offers a sweet, fresh, fruity scent with a warm, minty aroma. The smooth texture of the soap is designed for normal, oily/blemish prone skin.
Sweet Orange Soap – a relaxing face and body soap
Sweet Orange Soap – handmade, natural soap, scented with 100% pure sweet orange essential oil and with a hint of warm spearmint and an exotic patchouli essential oils. Earthy patchouli oil enhances the fresh, sweet fruity top notes from Sweet Orange and warm, minty, herbaceous aroma of sweet Spearmint.
A gorgeous, uplifting scent to get your day off to a lively start with the aroma of oranges that lingers throughout the day. This Sweet Orange soap is a body and face soap with the burst of refreshment with the sweet citrus juiciness of a yummy orange to help awaken and balance the skin.
But what are the best things about Oranges? Apart from being known for their big bursting juicy flavour and intoxicating sweet scent and reminding us hot days during the summer, they are also a bright spot to light the darker days of winter. You’ve heard that saying, right? “An orange a day keeps the depression at bay.” Most importantly, who can be upset when eating an orange? And don’t worry we’re offering this soap throughout the year, so we’ve got you covered.
Benefits of Sweet Orange Soap:
- Is best for oily skin but suitable for normal skin too
- Particularly beneficial for combination skin as Sweet Orange fights blemishes in this natural soap
- It rejuvenates and soothes the skin
- Sweet Orange essential oil in this soap bar is a cheerful and refreshing oil known as the ‘smiley oil’ and can help lift the spirits of happiness and warmth
- Spearmint also can help to lift the spirits, so is beneficial for nervous conditions too
- Cleansing action of Spearmint oil can also help to decongest oily and blemish prone skin
- Patchouli essential oil used in this soap bar is also uplifting and helps to reduce inflammation – good for acne, eczema
Treat your skin and senses with this balancing, skin loving, natural soap, full of oranges! And who doesn’t love the scent of freshly squeezed orange juice in the morning? This is the perfect morning cleanser to help you balance your problem skin and maybe your mood too. Give it a try!
Sweet Orange Spearmint soap comes in an eco-friendly, 100% recycled & recyclable brown paper packaging and is fastened with a seal which is made from cellulose and is fully biodegradable and compostable.
- Full natural ingredients
- NO Artificial Colours or Fragrances
- NO Harsh Chemicals
- NO Parabens
- NO Detergents (SLS/SLES)
- NO Alcohol
- NO Petrochemicals
Weight: 100g / ± 5%
If you order before 2pm, your order will be dispatched in the same day via Royal Mail.
Royal Mail 1st Class
Up to 1kg £3.55
Up to 2kg £5.50
If your order weighs more than 2kg then we reserve the right to contact you with a bespoke delivery charge.
If you need your package to have a guaranteed delivery date, or would like it tracked, then drop us an e-mail at [email protected] and we will be happy to arrange this for you.
- We use Parcelforce and Royal Mail for all of our UK deliveries.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
We're sure that you'll be happy with your order, but in the event that you're not satisfied, we're able to accept returns, as long as:
- We’re notified within 7 days of you receiving your order; and, the goods that you wish to return have not been used and are in their original packaging.
- You will need to email us at [email protected] with your name and contact details, the name of the item(s) you wish to return, your order number and your reason for returning the item. When your return has been received, it will be inspected and you will be informed of whether the return/exchange has been approved.
-The costs of sending & returning the item(s) are non refundable. When returning your item(s), we recommend that you obtain proof of posting from the Post Office, or use a signed for service. Please send items tracked and keep proof of receipt until a full refund has been issued. Please note we do not take responsibility for lost items.
- As soon as your items arrive and approved we will issue a refund (excluding shipping costs) and send you an email to confirm.
Our return address:
12 Woodley Drive
Order Cancellations & restrictions
-We are unable to cancel an order once it has been placed, however if you change your mind about any of the items in your order, you can return them to us within 7 days of your order being delivered.
- We are unable to change the delivery address for an order once it has been placed.
- We are unable to add items to or remove items from an order once it has been placed.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
- We are currently unable to deliver to US and overseas.
- Deliveries to the Scottish Highlands & Islands, the Isle of Wight, the Isle of Man, the Channel Islands and Northern Ireland may take a little longer
On Social Networks:
Monday to Friday: from 10am to 5pm.